Electric question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katusoittaja

Reaction score
So I have this thing on max near battery.
I just have no idea what goes where.
Apparently other end goes to battery? other goes somewhere?

So I have this thing on max near battery.
I just have no idea what goes where.
Apparently other end goes to battery? other goes somewhere?

What ignition system are you using? Both wires to the coils are unplugged and there is no bracket to hold the solenoid and coils. I see none of them in the photo.
What is the unit just left of the top of your hand?

I can't read that picture - it's in a foreign language. :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Surely that is why they also provide a diagram for non multi-lingual folk?

As my old Mum used to say 'A picture is worth a thousand words in any language'.

Actually, she didn't, I made that last bit up.

Perhaps I'm stating the bleedin' obvious but doesn't the diagram on the sticker give a pretty big hint?

Here in finland we are simple folk, we cannot understand such a complicated diagrams :big laugh:

What ignition system are you using? Both wires to the coils are unplugged and there is no bracket to hold the solenoid and coils. I see none of them in the photo.

I am using cops, they are just not connected yet, as same goes for solenoid and bracket on top of battery. The thing on my left is fuse holder, it is wire that comes from RR.

See picture

Attachments

• IMG_20160301_165151291.jpg
    IMG_20160301_165151291.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 67
Here in finland we are simple folk, we cannot understand such a complicated diagrams :big laugh:

I am using cops, they are just not connected yet, as same goes for solenoid and bracket on top of battery. The thing on my left is fuse holder, it is wire that comes from RR.
I have the same 30amp fuse between the r/r and the battery. Running cops also.
So did you get that the other end of that wire goes to the solenoid? Also when you plug those cops wire remember to cross the one in the front nearest the radiator and the rears a straightforward.

Yes I did get em.
I just have new issue of course ˆˆ
Currently not getting start at all.. So the other solenoid wire is the one that comes from engine?

Is this in the original wiring or is this something else?

Also what is this for ?

one last thing.
Anyone familiar with wiring Sasy Vboost?
When I got the bike this was wired, while I was working with the bike I had to unplug it, now I cannot find end for the other one at all?

Middle photo looks like frame ground- do you have a pic of the other end of it?Below is your sasy instructions

http://195.69.129.26/webshop/documents/32b8e4c7dfac101fb6f941f6095ed28a/SASY Manual.pdf

It similar on the other end, I just wonder purpose of it, and what it was for?
Other end was connected to ground behind old regulator.

Yeah I have seen that manual, it still does not help me to find other piece for my sasy.
Today I got multimeter, gonna check some connections with it.

If that black lead has 2 ring terminals on each end and it's about 1 meter long that is the starter ground that connects to the starter solenoid next to the already mentioned red lead coming from battery/RR

So. Yesterday I accidentally made a bridge between solenoid plus and minus, I got start electricity, starter motor was alive for few seconds. Then the wires started burning and welding.. huh.. -_-

The neutral light is not burning at all and gear is on neutral.. That can prevent starting , right?

Also, does rear lights lit when light are on park.?

So. Yesterday I accidentally made a bridge between solenoid plus and minus, I got start electricity, starter motor was alive for few seconds. Then the wires started burning and welding.. huh.. -_-

The neutral light is not burning at all and gear is on neutral.. That can prevent starting , right?

Also, does rear lights lit when light are on park.?

Neutral light on = should start.
In gear - light out (with or w/o side stand down) = should not start unless clutch lever pulled in.

Key in "park" = tail light s/b on.

So I wanted to ask if anyone can see something wrong with my wirings?

Also for Vmac boost Sasy I cannot find end for this other block.

Latest posts

Back