Electrical Schematic Drawing for 93 VMax Available

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie2ee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have finished the electrical schematic drawing for my 93 VMax............this drawing should be good for years 1990 thru 2003 as I understand it from general info on this forum...............I can only vouch for my bike based on the electrical diagram for the Series E information in the service manual. I have attached 3 drawings.............two of the drawings are laid out as 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper that can be taped together to end up with a 11 x 17 drawing which is much easier to view(for me anyway). I have strived to use the ladder logic approach to lay out the drawing which is the power flows from left to right. However in these drawings the power is located in the center of the drawing and flows in both directions but primarily to the right with the ground connections on the right. These drawings are only for the circuitry feed by the ignition fuse. I do have a second drawing that has the remaining circuitry on the bike which is primarily lighting. I will be posting it later on after I get some feedback on these drawings. I have also included a complete drawing so that the entire drawing can be viewed on screen. I have chosen the pdf format assuming that everyone has access to the Adobe Acrobat reader which is free online. Please review and make suggestions...........not promising any action but will consider populous requests. I'm not sure where I should post the drawings the next time.............is the electrical forum the place to post them? Thanks

Attachments

• 93Vmax_5_10_2021_One_Sheet_Ignition_Crt.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 93Vmax_5_10_2021_Sht_1_Ignition_Crt.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 93Vmax_5_10_2021_Sht_2_Ignition_Crt.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey Okie!

I gotta say that this contribution ranks right up there with some of the best! Of course, I have yet to put them through their paces, I can say already that the format and layout is very “comfortable” to me as a career sparky. (Near the end of that career by the way).

Anyway, thanks for a refreshing update to the crayon drawing most commonly used. As for the best spot for the files: I’m guessing that the “Electrical” forum might be a good fit.

Should be for all years US 90-07. The Euro bikes are different.

Latest posts

Back