Electronic Torque Wrenches

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Looking at getting my pops an electronic torque wrench this xmas. Probably a gearwrench or craftsman. Looks like neither are 'really' reliable, but the gearwrench looks slightly better (as far as reviews). anyone have any experience with these? it'd be the 3/8" model.

thnx

I would recommend the electronic/digital torque wrenches from Cornwell Tools. I had recently purchased a 3/8 & ? inch drive and very satisfied with both of them. Keep in mind you are going to spend some cash, but for the accuracy they are well worth the money. Don Bricker is a Cornwell Tool rep. He can mail directly to you location. His contact info is: [email protected]

I would recommend the electronic/digital torque wrenches from Cornwell Tools. I had recently purchased a 3/8 & ? inch drive and very satisfied with both of them. Keep in mind you are going to spend some cash, but for the accuracy they are well worth the money. Don Bricker is a Cornwell Tool rep. He can mail directly to you location. His contact info is: [email protected]

cool i'll take a look. Thanks!

I have the Snap-on digital 3/8 torque wrench. when it is time for a new one I will be going back with a click type. Just a personal preference but I like the click type better. My dad is a Matco distributor so let me know if you want a price on anything.

Richard

Latest posts

Back