End the Mod Monkey of the Month contest?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the Mod Monkey of the Month contest to end?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
All,

This is a really simple poll, yes or no. I will even make the votes private so no one feels any pressure to vote one way or another.

Do you want the Mod Monkey of the Month contest to end?

Damn, I really tried hard for 3 months and finally put together a win in December. Now some want the contest to go away..:sad2::sad2::sad2: It's fun and takes a little effort and thinking. Besides it makes me use some of the 4 cameras I've got sitting around. Right now, my bikes are changing in a lot of ways every month. I had planned to keep entering until that tapers off. Then go to naked women in the pictures so no one would care or even see the bikes...:biglaugh::clapping::rofl_200:

Then go to naked women in the pictures so no one would care or even see the bikes...:biglaugh::clapping::rofl_200:

Damn man, you stole my idea for the January contest LOL:rofl_200: We do have the bike show this weekend and I can probably arrange a model or two to pose on Toxic!

I have some really good pictures of a young lady and one of my past bikes of a few years ago. It's a Iron Sportster though. We did the pictures for a magazine entry but she chickened out. :bang head: I have enough pictures of her to make a CD but would need her consent for that purpose.... i entered some in a VWeb contest and she's in their Hall of Fame.... Pictures here:ummm:

Latest posts

Back