Engine Number

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharm

Reaction score
I need some help - my VMAX-VMX1700-2009 has just arrived at the customs here in Cairo, Egypt and I need to tell the customs the location of the engine number.
Can one of you guys please help?
Thanks

It's on the front of the engine, in the middle, behind the top radiator.

You'll need a flashlight and some good eyes.

look on thi right side (sitting on the bike) the side without the kickstand under the aluminun badge with the three screws above the rear brake switch grab a flashlight and theres a number stanped in there.Thats all i could find.that should do.
Good Luck........and what buddy said.......i didnt read his post but i looked and theres anumber there also.But you know what?none of thse numbers jive with the engine number on any of my paperwork.HUH!

Thanks for the assistance guys ? I hope to get the bike out of the customs later in the week after paying the import taxes!

So where was the engine number in the front or on the right side

I looked for my 2017's Engine Number so that I could write it in the Owner's Manual and it took me quite a few minutes to find it.
On my bike (a 2017), it is located on the" Left Lower - Middle - Side, of the engine, Just in front of the left foot peg and Directly Behind the Header Pipe (looking at it from a side view). The engine number is fairly challenging to Find/See. (see attached)

Attachments

• 20200125_145127_resized.jpg
    20200125_145127_resized.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200125_145310_resized.jpg
    20200125_145310_resized.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back