• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

engine to stock header pipe connectors/shield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry barker

Reaction score
SOLD engine to stock header pipe connectors/shield

Does anyone need these parts? make me an offer.
I have 2 connectors
I have 1 heat shield SOLD

Attachments

• 89.jpg
    89.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Before you junk them you can bring them with you. We can cut them down and turn them into blasting block off plates. I've probably got more then i'll ever use already but you know how hoarders are. Probably not a lot of value in them. UNLESS, they don't have any broken bolts which is actually harder to find then you'd think.

I won't junk them, and they have no broken bolts welded to the threads. I am only junking the junk. Everything leftover goes with me to Kansas. Thanks,
Before you junk them you can bring them with you. We can cut them down and turn them into blasting block off plates. I've probably got more then i'll ever use already but you know how hoarders are. Probably not a lot of value in them. UNLESS, they don't have any broken bolts which is actually harder to find then you'd think.

Latest posts

Back