engine work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne billings

Supporting Member
Reaction score
toady i split the cases on mt 86. i found a big end journal that is bad.the bore on all 4 are maxed out. where is a good source for pistons, bearings, crank grinding and cylinder boring? sean morley said he is too busy. thanks for any thing you can tell me. i hope you all have a blessed day . wayne b

toady i split the cases on mt 86. i found a big end journal that is bad.the bore on all 4 are maxed out. where is a good source for pistons, bearings, crank grinding and cylinder boring? sean morley said he is too busy. thanks for any thing you can tell me. i hope you all have a blessed day . wayne b
Try John at PCW, I haven't spoken with him personally in at least a year, he may be just as busy but well worth a shot.

Try Larry Fitzgerald at LCR Performance in Rochester NY.
Larry is a good choice for work. Some pics of his shop:

VMax LCR Performance chain-drive.jpgVMax LCR Performance shop (1).jpg

LCR Performance-Larry Fitzgerald
560 Avis St.
Rochester NY 14615

585 458-8185 no email, call him, leave a message if he doesn't answer

LCR Performance.02.jpgLCR Performance.03.jpg

Last edited:
wayne billings, you may have mentioned your location before, I forget. Where are you and please consider adding that to your biographical info.

wayne billings, you may have mentioned your location before, I forget. Where are you and please consider adding that to your biographical info.
to fire-medic i live in southern colorado (alamosa). also . my best friend is a fire man ,retired and he is helping me with this build. the goal being a ride to pikes peak when it is done. thank you much. wayne billings

Back