Epic Star Wars Episode 1 review

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can name the biggest one : Jar Jar Binks - he annoyed me to the point where it took me out of the movie. I was sitting there wondering what the hell George Lucus was thinking when he was writing the script instead of watching the movie.

That and they made the movie for CHILDREN.

It's the simplest form of math one can do:

Target Audience = Children from the late 70's early 80's.
THAT audience that MADE star wars the hit it is - and they are OLDER now.

So gear the god dam sequels to the audience.

The originals are so much better IMO. The latest SUCKED! If it weren't for the sound effects and digital effects it would have REALLY blown.

Chris

I agree, the new ones SUCKED. However, those freakin' Ewoks in "Return of the Jedi" were pathetic as well!

speaking of star wars. something something dark side just came out (family guys take on empire strikes back) i liked it, not as funny as blue harvest tho. robot chickens episodes were pretty good

image1c.jpg

I just watched the whole thing! That's some funny shit, now I gotta go do something productive and get off this damn computer!!

I think it would be best if I didn't say a word at this point............................................................................................................................

Because I really like the movie and my b/f is crazy about Star Wars. Honestly I think he knows every little thing about all episodes. I'm not crazy like him but I do like the stories.

i really like the movies too, and this review is def being critical but there was some major storyline failures.

Well, I have to say I've never seen any of the new ones. So this was lost on me. But I Have a fond memory of being in the scouts back in '77 when the den mother took us to see the original :biglaugh:

Back