Eureka Springs Rally may30th-april 1st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just misspelled, it's a V twin twin.. Yes, on my way home Sunday.

Doc is on there 5/31 group, riding hat-less.. yikes

Here are Doc and Jon. :punk:

Attachments

• What's Up, Doc.jpg
    What's Up, Doc.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Jon Boy.jpg
    Jon Boy.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
It was nice, and I learned a LOT, and some things that I need to work on for next year. The chicken strips that I came home with were a LOT smaller than the ones i left with.

It would be fun passing a few Harleys.....remember those that were revving up their bikes as they pulled into the gas station..UNTIL...they saw a whole herd of Vmax. Things got quiet QUICK.

LoL, Trauma. That reminded me of our ride in Topeka last year when ten of us pulled next to that HD at the light. When the light hit green....bye-bye lol.

LoL, Trauma. That reminded me of our ride in Topeka last year when ten of us pulled next to that HD at the light. When the light hit green....bye-bye lol.

That rider and his girlfriend NEVER knew what hit them...:rofl_200:

Doc is on there 5/31 group, riding hat-less.. yikes

That risky devil! He should have been with us over on the other 1/2 of AR having fun on the 123 Mt Judea hwy about then. (he probably stayed drier than us though)

A few short years ago, that could have been me. But riding with those TX hooligans, and others, has gotten me to think much more about proper riding gear - right down to the armored pants and riding boots. Nowadays, I feel nekked with only a 1/2 helmet on my head to/from work. I luv the false sense of security all the gear gives me. :biglaugh:

How did you copy those pics? I tried, couldn't do it..

I using the Snipping Tool that's in Windows 8. You just highlight and copy. Then, I pasted in Microsoft Paint and saved as a .jpg.

It was nice, and I learned a LOT, and some things that I need to work on for next year. The chicken strips that I came home with were a LOT smaller than the ones i left with.

It would be fun passing a few Harleys.....remember those that were revving up their bikes as they pulled into the gas station..UNTIL...they saw a whole herd of Vmax. Things got quiet QUICK.

You mean over in Jasper, near the lunch destination? The one where one of their gals started trying to draw her "mans" attention to the Vmaxes while asking him what they were? That was priceless. She wanted to ride with us, I'm thinking. :biglaugh:

Windows Chrome will let me highlight and copy, but then I get into Paint, and it isn't on the clipboard or available to paste.

You mean over in Jasper, near the lunch destination? The one where one of their gals started trying to draw her "mans" attention to the Vmaxes while asking him what they were? That was priceless. She wanted to ride with us, I'm thinking. :biglaugh:

Yep.....thats the one....

WAAAAAAP clunk clunk WAAAAAAP clunk clunk WAAAAAAAAAAP clunk clunk WAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!! 45mph

We need to get the video's that were recorded. I know one of them should have us in front in the pigtail section and interested to see if he caught the peg and eventual kickstand dragging.

We need to get the video's that were recorded. I know one of them should have us in front in the pigtail section and interested to see if he caught the peg and eventual kickstand dragging.

I don't think I got it but I'll look. I don't think I was close enough to you. My laptop is down with a broken charger but I'll get them edited and posted eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Just a little something something. My laptop is still down so I just had my brother upload the entire file to the youtubes.

For your viewing pleasure...

[youtube]IAna4hpgTXA[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back