Eureka Springs Rally may30th-april 1st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thank you for posting.

Beautiful day.

Your speedo must be broken - I don't remember ever going faster than the posted limits on that ride.

For a repeat performance = Barry is sponsoring the Fall ride in Bismark, AR on the 26th -28th of September.

Your speedo must be broken - I don't remember ever going faster than the posted limits on that ride.

For a repeat performance = Barry is sponsoring the Fall ride in Bismark, AR on the 26th -28th of September.

Well you cant really see the speedo.....it sounds like we never got above 35-45 mph.:biglaugh:

Well you cant really see the speedo.....it sounds like we never got above 35-45 mph.:biglaugh:

:ummm::ummm::ummm: It's visible most of the time. And while you can't actually see the numerals printed on it, but after over 29 years on my 85, I have the needle position pretty much memorized. That is why I know Troy's must be malfunctioning. Maybe an aftermarket tire size? :punk:

Funny thing is the speedo reads about 4mph slow...

My stepdad and I will be in Fayetteville for BBB the weekend before Jim. We'll probably end up on some of the Pig Trail roads again.

Funny thing is the speedo reads about 4mph slow...

My stepdad and I will be in Fayetteville for BBB the weekend before Jim. We'll probably end up on some of the Pig Trail roads again.

BBBQ is the SAME weekend as the rally @ Barry's place.

Odds are good we'll be there then. I'll get with Barry once we get to planning when we'll be in town and for how long and we'll see y'all there.

:thumbs up:

PM'ing you Barry's number, in case you don't already have it.

Back