Eureka Springs rally zip line info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
Friday May 3rd 5pm
Talked to them again today. Very friendly and answered all question. They are holding 6 spots, (What i had a YES from as of this morning), but more are available if you call them.
Friday May 3rd 5pm. (have to be there at 4:30)
Should have plenty of time after the friday ride.
You need to call them

http://www.ziplineeurekasprings.com/index.html

and tell them you are with the vmax group, friday 5pm tour . they are expecting your call to get a spot.
the cost is $90 but if we get 10 or more 10% off and if you pay in CASH at the door, an additional $5 off so should come to about $75 or so. There are 10 zip lines we will be doing with the shortest/lowest at the start and then gets longer and higher. about 2 hours total. so time for dinner and drinks afterwords.
gonna be a blast.
Look at the web site for what you can wear etc. check out the cancelation policy if you are unsure. just reserve a spot and then you can wuss :) out later if you need.
I am sure that they will accomodate any walkups that we bring but they really need a head count so that we can get the time slot we want.
So if you want to soar thru the trees, call and get a spot. It looks to be just west of the road going into down town. Across from the Murti Mays place we eat at in the hotel, so should only take 10 minutes of so to get there from the Hotel

Michael Hansen

called and reserved a spot

1 Michael
2 Gigi.
3 Allison F
4 Kevin F.
5 Howard
6 Gale

Last edited:
Don't tell me that only the Texas crew has the jewels to do the itty biitty zip line?
That's ok if you are skeered, we from Texas understand. You can always watch from the ground with the other skirts:)
No offense to those in skirts.
Michael.

Back