EVEN MORE ebay outrageousness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I see mr RaWarrior isnt big enough to admit he was wrong. 'wouldnt call the seller right" com on dude, you called him out, were wrong move on..we have all done it it taste like crap.....have eaten it myself :bang head:.

I said I admit I was wrong...do you want me to mail him a Hallmark with a teddy bear saying "I'm Sorry" on the front? I was wrong about the wire type, he was a douche about it. End of story.

Get this....he sent me another one(I have not sent him anything else) I can only assume he tried to "track me down", and somehow found some "framer135" dude he thinks is me.

...framer135, huh ... a laid off carpenter, as well as divorced..??.. Hope you're not wondering why ... should tell 'ya somethin' ...

... we would further ask that you'd refrain from any further contact with our Shop, and we ask that you Not contact us within the e-bay message system any further. In particular, your profanity, along with your questionable demeanor are cordially invited to go elsewhere ...

... get it ..??... go away, already.

Your conduct is questionable at best, and it would be within your best interest to seek 'avenues of interest' elsewhere.

We Appreciate your anticipated cooperation.

lol no just stop acting like a baby about it(doesnt look good for your character as a person). I honestly dont care what you do, never did, just thought it was interesting and kind of funny.

You are right he is being a dick but you know what you started it . He didnt ask for your input like you never asked for mine.

I'll give you that. Like I said now in retrospect I have no idea why I felt the need to fire off on this guy rather than just dismiss it. And you're right, I started it, so I can partially understand his "irritation" about the matter- I should have kept my trap shut. But like I and others said, his response was way out of line (especially that last one), so I really don't feel too bad about offending him.

I'm going to leave it at that. I get a big turd sandwich for mouthing off on an assumption. Who's got the turd sandwich award?

I am by no means an electrical engineer but do know copper is an extremely good conductor of electricity. Current travels along the outer layer (or surface) so the more wires the more conduction area. The resistance is probably out of necessity for survival of the CDI box. See the dyna 3000 and cops thread for more info.

Yes, you were wrong but he could have handled it a bit differently. His claims are still exaggerated and unless there are more strands of inner core wires (the outer insulation layer doesn't mean shit) then the stock wire it won't transfer more energy anyway. Plus, it's not like there is a shortage to begin with. The stock system works just fine an very high very big bore engines.

SpiritUSA (whatever) is my friend Mike Bullemo (not spelled right). You can see some of his articles he submits to the v-boost. He is an engineer for BG Products.

Sean

Latest posts

Back