Ever seen the sh!t hit the fan - literally?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nasty for sure. And I bet it will be foremost on my mind the next time I visit any zoo.

I wish I could do that! What a party trick that would be! Plus it's probably less offensive than Hillary in the throws of self-promotion.:clapping:

LOL....Idiots would still vote for her anyways....

If Hilary could at least wiggle her tail that fast, perhaps Bill wouldn't want to fool around elsewhere? :confused2:

OH GOD, now how am I to get that mental image to go away. :bang head:

LOL....Idiots would still vote for her anyways....

Even Sanders may get a vote or two, Its a circus but I remain optimistic that the majority will steer clear of the worst choices and just choose one of the really bad ones. Is it to late to get the turd flinging quadroped to the caucus:bang head:

Even Sanders may get a vote or two, Its a circus but I remain optimistic that the majority will steer clear of the worst choices and just choose one of the really bad ones. Is it to late to get the turd flinging quadroped to the caucus:bang head:

Yes. Yes it is. But, I saw the gas filled, turd flinging biped from AR made it in time for the caucus, because they had clips of her on the news this morning. :biglaugh:

Nice, I'm at work until Sunday and I cant post links or pics with my phone but I really wanted to post a pic I saw of trump pouting after he lost in the Iowa caucus. It was truly priceless. What the caucus fails to show is how the D and R candidates measure up against each other and that would be interesting. I cant help but feel like the % of Americans that believe Hillary or Sanders are a viable choices are a notable minority.

I tried that technique to try and save on toilet paper, but using my finger...
failed miserably.

I tried that technique to try and save on toilet paper, but using my finger...
failed miserably.
TP gets expensive. Charmin has the answer, by early 2017 they will debut the wiping wheel to the open market. The initial cost is projected to be lofty but it's a one time purchase. It comes in his & hers compositions and fits any 8" bench grinder with a 5/8" arbor. At 3600 rpm it is self-cleaning. One might check out the accessory pack which includes misting jet, a rubber footed stepping stool and testicle displacement shield. Cant go wrong with that, right? :eusa_dance::confused2:

TP gets expensive.

You over looked one thing though, there will be a new law passed, saying that even if you cant afford it, other people that can afford it, will now be taxed, and yours will be virtually free. :bang head:

You over looked one thing though, there will be a new law (traditional life-sucking welfare) passed, saying that even if you cant afford it (but can still somehow afford cigarettes, beer and gas), other people that can afford it, will now be taxed, and yours will be virtually free (totally free if you dont count dignity). :bang head:

I took the liberty of making a few touch-ups brah!:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back