Everybody Please Pray With Me....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
Dear Lord....
Please let the Dallas Cowboys win tomorrow and if you find it in your will, please injure T.O.:looser:bad enough so he will NEVER be able to put on another jersey again and embarrass anymore NFL teams ever EVER again.
This, I ask in your name.....
Amen!
:worthy00:
ps Lord.....let them go to the Super Bowl and win too, if that's not too much to ask!:th_image003:

LOL... well TO is embarrassing himself dropping those passes that go right through his hands!
I like Dallas, but I think for the Super Bowl I'd like to see the Saints against the Chargers.

not too bad for being an agnostic huh?
lol....but I do wish EXTREME PAIN ON THAT STUPID S.O.B.!

One sure way to tell your an ***hole, is when your own teams fan wishes an injury on you.....lol

he sure is.... thats the same way I feel about Deion Sanders.... Mr showboat himself!
T.O. is WAY worse than him tho!
oh....and I feel the same about the owner....Jerry "Jerk-off" Jones.

Amen on that brother!

T.O. is a scar on the face of Texas and has a tinge of Mike Tysoness to boot...

Well, so much for the Dallas win :damn angry: and that wasn't Romo's best game either...

They will have to play a lot better than that or the next game will be their last.

Two teams I just love to see LOSE------ Philly and The Boys. Why you ask??
T.O. and his Sh$tty attitude. He just got worse and worse. Great athlete like Neon Dieon but both poor excuses of role modles for future players. As I recall Dallas ( and a few others) have had some bad apples.

About the Boys game last night----- could someone tell me how many passes owens dropped( that were "catchable")????????? I kept saying "pass it to owens, pass it to owens!!!!!" But I guess all they really needed to do was hike it to Romo.

My wife is a Boys fan.....she scared the shit out of me with her yelling. Poor Romo.....
They would've got their butts kicked next week anyway.....I think the Hawks will too.

Wow what a bad game that was, and a horrible ending. I don't know why Parcell went the safe way and go for the field goal rather than use those downs and go for the touchdown. I know his way burns all the timeouts for the Seahawks, but that still only gives you a 2 point lead. Where if they got a TD, the Seahawks would have had to get a TD. Gotta feel sorry for Romo, what a horrible ending. As for TO... well he's been having real issues catching the ball. I wonder if he will be with Dallas next year.

I was satified with the outcome of last night's game! :eusa_dance:

But yeah, the hawks are gonna lose in the long run. I don't think much people have any hope this year around here for them. But we still give the benefit of the doubt and watch and cheer anyway!

thats what they say....guess it was Jessica Simpson before her....I'd take BOTH at the same time....hmmmmm!

Last edited:
Back