Ex-longtime Harley rider goes V4!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roodillom

Reaction score
Hello all, I am from Colorado and got my first VMAX last year after totaling a show quality Harley. I decided I wanted something different and I always liked the VMAX. Mine is a 2007. I have done the following mods so far:

Lowered 2" at each end
T-Boost
240 degree fan switch - the gauge rides under the halfway point.
Completely flushed cooling system and filled with Engine Ice
Completely flushed hydraulic clutch system and replaced fluid with Motil dot 5.1
Installed braided steel clutch line
LED taillight
Had seat scooped out and narrowed
Delkevic mufflers
Red bar end mirrors
red levers
red/black grips

That is it....so far! I have lots of plans. Here is a picture of it as it is now.

Attachments

• VMAX1.jpg
    VMAX1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

I can't see your pics but it sounds like a good start

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Did you click on the link? I cannot get pictures to show up in the post even though I used the insert image button. I'd love to show it to you.

Good for you !! I too owned several Harleys over the years, ..but I enjoy my max the best.
most other bikes are a DOT in your Mirrors after a few seconds , LOL
Your Fast,..and everybody knows it.

Welcome from the Black Hills, I cant see the pic but it sounds great.

I could never go back to a 45 deg twin at this point. I have wanted a Vmax since 85/86-ish and picked up my 99 last year off CL, an impulse buy like a bag of beef jerky at the supermarket check out. This is easily the coolest cruiser I have ever owned. I live in HD country so it's a bit of a misfit but I consider that a positive.

Now you have an excuse to buy a Morgan Carbtune.:eusa_dance:

You're going to love that bike! I've got an '85 Max and a 2002 Roadstar, and I'll still be riding the Max after I've forgotten I ever owned the Roadstar..

Welcome. I love the slammed :eusa_dance:look of your bike. Exudes attitude. Maybe you will convert a few of your HD friends over to V4 mode?
Cheers!

Back