Exhaust loaner program

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
Ok everybody here it goes,

I am willing to do a loaner program with my old Cobra slash cuts.

You pay shipping and demo them. Then either ship to whomever wants them next or return them to me. :th_signs42:

It will help people decide weather or not the sound is worth the slight loss of HP. Without having to shell out mucho $$$$.

So Give a holla, and PM me with your address and you can Paypal me the cost of shipping.

Sound ok?

Bye for now.

Re: Cobra loaner program

We should rename the thread slip-on exhaust loaner program...:eusa_dance:

That's nice of you two to offer that...:thumbs up:

I have the same offer for a set of Supertrapp slip-ons. They're a little banged up from an accident but you'll at least be able to see if you can live with the loudness! :surprise:

Mark

I'll take you up on that, not too sure if I like my Cobras yet.

Let me know when and I'll see what it costs to ship them to you. What's your addy?

Mark

I've got a really rough set too Mark. Which one is the best of yours? Might be able to make a decent set from the two.

Sean

I've got a really rough set too Mark. Which one is the best of yours? Might be able to make a decent set from the two.

Sean

I'll check tonight to see what I have. I think I have 6-10 diffuser discs per muffler too.

Mark

I have the same offer for a set of Supertrapp slip-ons. They're a little banged up from an accident but you'll at least be able to see if you can live with the loudness! :surprise:

Mark

Mark,

Do you still have your Supertrapps, or did you loan/sell them?

Thanks Tom

I sold them to Turbostang. Turbo, how do you like 'em?

Mark

Latest posts

Back