Exhaust Recommendations for Gen2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken_greenwood

Reaction score
I would like to upgrade my exhaust for my Gen2 Vmax. For aesthetics I want to keep it with 4 out. Any good suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would like to upgrade my exhaust for my Gen2 Vmax. For aesthetics I want to keep it with 4 out. Any good suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not much available 4 in 4 out. Only one that comes to mind is DAM out of Europe.....very expensive.

If you like the stock mufflers. there are a couple of options (mid-pipes) that will get rid of the cat and allow you to keep the stock cans. You could always dress them up a bit with some aftermarket end caps, there are nice ones out there. You will lose 20+ lbs off the bike and gain at least 10 HP.

You have UFO megamax

50453891.jpg

DAM

hqdefault.jpg

image_1861.jpg

Japanese options
ESPER

maxresdefault.jpg

Other

hqdefault.jpg

There are other option but im out of time to look for them...

You have UFO megamax

50453891.jpg

DAM

hqdefault.jpg

image_1861.jpg

Japanese options
ESPER

maxresdefault.jpg

Other

hqdefault.jpg

There are other option but im out of time to look for them...

All good examples there Fred thanks for the photos. Only the UFO would be in MY price range.....I'm not sure what the OP's budget is.

The Dam, and Esper I know are several thousand dollars for a complete system. :confused2:

rehashing old thread but I too like the 4 - pipe look, especially on the 2020.

My question is; does anyone know if the mid-pipes in the VooDoo kit will work with the stock mufflers? I see that the whole kit is cheaper from VooDoo as opposed to just purchasing the mid-pipes from MaxFlow. This way if I don't like the stock muffler sound I still can tune the VooDoo ones.

If you like loud 8”minis from Delkelvic are nice. Well built and reasonable.

Attachments

• C5CA3799-1812-47B2-A9E1-952C0B1A2106.jpeg
    C5CA3799-1812-47B2-A9E1-952C0B1A2106.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 17
Definitely not looking for LOUD, I seen the Dominator ones but they don't come in black. Trying to stay with the all blacked out look as well.

I can't comment on the decibels out of the Dominators with the stock cans.

As far as staying black you can have the pipe ceramic coated in black fairly inexpensively. https://www.jet-hot.com/

Back