Exhaust removal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxman376

Reaction score
My full hindle supposed to show up Wednesday. Removing stock pipes to heads. Had slip on. How do I get the rear original pipes out. Got them loose but not sure how to get it out. Any help?

If they are loose, they should come right out. It might help if you put the bike on the center stand to make some more room.

You're posting in the gen 2 forum so I assume you have one...you won't remove the 2 pipes connected directly to the exhaust ports. You only remove the lower pipes that connect by the 2 round clamps, even on the full systems.

You're posting in the gen 2 forum so I assume you have one...you won't remove the 2 pipes connected directly to the exhaust ports. You only remove the lower pipes that connect by the 2 round clamps, even on the full systems.
Yes gen2

Thanks for all help. System in I rode over to Tim Nash and got it reflashed. Runs great. Has anybody done the flash for hindle 4 into 1 and then done a power commander. If so how much more hp did it produce

Latest posts

Back