• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

exhaust tip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usineux

Reaction score
i sell my vmax exhaust tip :rocket bike:

dscf0071kj8.jpg

dscf0072nc9.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.ca/v-max-vmax-muffl...QcategoryZ34284QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They look good. They also have the cutouts on the adapter plate for those that have drilled mufflers. Wonder what they sound like? Good idea.

Great looking end caps, best looking thing for stock mufflers I've seen for Max any chromed version? Thanks for posting them.

Last edited:
thanks

i make this end cap because i like the look of the original exhaust, and i can hole the exhaust for a big sound with a great look and the cop don't see anything :rocket bike:

Excuse my english i am french

Bill Kratzenberg said:
Do these tips change the sound at all?
Looks good!
Bill, on a stock Max there won't be any difference in sound. You would still need to drill holes in the muffler to get a louder exhaust and thus a change in tone. You would also need to find out the size of the rivets supplied in this kit so you don't use a bigger drill when drilling the original rivets out, unless you go one size bigger on the rivets, say from 1/8" to 3/16" or whatever. As far as sound goes, that's a matter of taste.

Its good to know that stock sound could be left unchanged If I don't make additional holes, I like it quiet :)

firefly said:
Its good to know that stock sound could be left unchanged If I don't make additional holes, I like it quiet :)

Yes is your choice, in Quebec the police force its very severe for the noise of the exhaust $$$ :doh: with no original exhaust, it is one of the reason why I manufactured this end:wink2:

Last edited:
the bidding will start one hr before the end so hang on :)

usineux said:
Yes is your choice, in Quebec the police force its very severe for the noise of the exhaust $$$ :doh: with no original exhaust, it is one of the reason why I manufactured his end:wink2:

Here is my method!

Cost me about .02.....

Not counting the ticket :)

Actually it sounds freakin' awesome to most that have heard it; has a very deep tone, Not raspy, doesn't make that Pppfftttthhh sound like a lot of others.

Last edited:
They look sweet....VERY SWEET!
But....alot of $$$$$ for a exhaust tip upgrade.
Damn....wish I had Gates pocket change!

Back