• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Exhaust trade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a full 4/1 Kerker exhaust looking to trade for a Voodoo Exhaust.
Why would you want to trade it? Just to be louder? With a Kerker you have a choice of sound and still not lose as much horsepower with a Voodoo. This one is stock with that burnt out packing.

Attachments

• VID_20220718_165240496.mp4
    46 MB
Why would you want to trade it? Just to be louder? With a Kerker you have a choice of sound and still not lose as much horsepower with a Voodoo. This one is stock with that burnt out packing.
This is with the open header no packing no baffle. Complete open header, it would definitely make your ears bleed if you were behind it.

Attachments

• VID_20220718_165845546.mp4
    42.4 MB
So Mark, I read alot and I read, on this site, that Jon Cornell just copied Voodoo and sold it as his UFO exhaust. I used to have a 96 with original UFO, stage 7 jet kit, K&N pod filters with puke box. That bike was a beast and it roared to life when I got on it, all Harleys did was scream. When it idled it was as if there was a cam in the engine, a nice strong loop loop if you know what I mean. I heard the Voodoos sound on you tube and it is very similar. What are your thoughts on this?

Absolutely by all means you use whatever exhaust you like its your bike your choice just saying my opinion the kerker is better.

Back