VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I found these here local and the guy want 175.00 for them. They are slip on 4 into 4 Cobra Exhausts. Any tips are greatly appreciated I like to know first hand if Im buying crap or not....:ummm:
http://images.craigslist.org/3na3m73l75V45W35R5b8dd11bc1568a8816d8.jpg

I think I found my answer in the other thread about Exhausts but No first hand experience was given there. If not the slip ons is there an affordable MOD for this? Maybe UFO Quadzilla ? Would I have to go with the stage 7 kit to make these perform right on my 85??
THANKS

I found these here local and the guy want 175.00 for them. They are slip on 4 into 4 Cobra Exhausts. Any tips are greatly appreciated I like to know first hand if Im buying crap or not....:ummm:

THANKS

:punk: Hey, You will lose Horse Power with cobra exhaust systems. Don't buy them. Kerker or UFO will make power with a good Stage 7 jet kit. Good Luck, Spurs

you will lose HP with slip-ons. best go full-up. if it's that slash-cut look that you're after then UFO's Quadzilla may be right up your alley. Generally speaking, as far as going full-up, you can't go wrong with Kerker, Holeshot, Mark's, or Hindle--these seem to be the Forum's preferred ones. I will be installing one over the holiday break. Which one? Well whichever Santa stuffs under the tree. Anyways, choosing between these, is really down to only a couple questions: 1) what do you want it to look like and 2) do you want to retain the center stand. listening to some youtube vids will also help with your decision--actually i even think that there is a sticky in the exhaust forum that has a bunch of sound clips. coupling a full-up with either a DJ Stage 7 or a Morely Muscle kit is necessary to reap the full benefit.

Save your money for SuperTrapps....

HAHAHA yeah!! Im saving for the wheels to get Radials...Stage 7 + Exhaust I was looking at the Fiberglass Carbon finish intakes and oh yeah I was looking at this additional auxiliary fuel cell that mounts under the mock tank hood. Im saving I also put my CX500 Turbo up for sale I havent even started it since I got the Max. Poor little guy just sits there.:damn angry:

HAHAHA yeah!! Im saving for the wheels to get Radials...Stage 7 + Exhaust I was looking at the Fiberglass Carbon finish intakes and oh yeah I was looking at this additional auxiliary fuel cell that mounts under the mock tank hood. Im saving I also put my CX500 Turbo up for sale I havent even started it since I got the Max. Poor little guy just sits there.:damn angry:

damn, dude. that Monkey's gotcha lit up! :punk:. guess ya better sell that cx500 if your Monkey's got it that bad. :rofl_200:

I think I found the system that I want... The Super Trapp PART#822-41200 but what is the difference of going full up or just with these slip on pipes? Will I need to do a stage 7 ? Also what is the difference between Stage 7 and a Configuration 10 or 30 kit??

eBayISAPI.dll
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPE...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e674ca432

Slip-ons will give similar to stock power. Downsize mains 1 or 2 sizes. NO JET KIT

Headers will give a gain and can either be left with stock carb setup (Again a small jet downsize) or you can run a stage seven or one of our jet kits.

There is no config 10 or 30.

Sean

Talk to Sean, he's sells those Supertrapps, I think; and, depending on shipping, for less than that eBay store. A benefit is that you'll get better customer support. He'll prolly hook you up with some jets, too.

Latest posts

Back