Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Thumper

Reaction score
I’ve got an ‘06 Gen 1, and I was getting new OEM Exhaust parts from Partzilla, everything was going great until I purchased the $1200 collector box with the iconic flared pipes, and they listed it as back ordered.
I checked with Yamaha, they’re not making any more. 😩😭
The only after market stuff that I‘ve seen that I like Is a UFO 4 into 2 setup......Not Slip On’s
I live in Denver Colorado.
I don’t want used, I’ve already got that.....I was making Lil Thumper perfect again.
Any thoughts??

A company sells something very-similar. Delkevic US Silencer Kits | Yamaha | 2007 | VMX1200 (V-MAX) (1984-2007) slip-ons

Delkevic US Full Exhaust Systems | Yamaha | 2007 | VMX1200 (V-MAX) (1984-2007) full systems

StreetPro 4-2 Exhaust w/ Megaphone Mufflers - Black Ceramic Coated (85-07 All) - Star Rider Performance black full megaphones (2) and Made IN: USA! More of his choices: 1985-2007 Vmax - Exhaust - Page 1 - Star Rider Performance

The Marving pipes may be the closest you can get to aftermarket, styled like OEM. Exactrep carries 'em. Made in Italia!
Buona apparenza abbondanza!

Marving BS road legal 4-2 chrome slip-on silencers (exactrep.com) just-under $400 US not including shipping. Look for a USA supplier of Marving.

VMax Marving megaphone exhaust.png

Other Exactrep exhaust choices: V-Max 1200 Exhausts (exactrep.com)

I've acquired some near-faultless OEM take-offs for use in the collection.

Last edited:
I’ve got an ‘06 Gen 1, and I was getting new OEM Exhaust parts from Partzilla, everything was going great until I purchased the $1200 collector box with the iconic flared pipes, and they listed it as back ordered.
The only after market stuff that I‘ve seen that I like Is a UFO 4 into 2 setup......Not Slip On’s
I don’t want used, I’ve already got that.....I was making Lil Thumper perfect again.
Any thoughts??
Why not Marks or Hole shot??

The Marving pipes may be the closest you can get to aftermarket, styled like OEM. Exactrep carries 'em. Made in Italia!
Buona apparenza abbondanza!
Yes i agree i've bought from them some years ago...but i think that they was MIVV...but i have also bought MIVV exchaust ffive years ago and they was very close to the OEM design!...so check there also!... CONTACT MIVV +39 0861 8120239 ....in italy.

Any thoughts??
Hi, Are you just trying to find out Vmax exhaust parts? I ha very an 05 complete other than the head pipes. All original.

I’ve put Delkevics on mine and couldn’t be more pleased, look great, you can feel a performance increase ( at vboost) and they sound like a quiet thump at idle and like a muscle car on song over 4K revs.

highly recommend

I’ve put Delkevics on mine and couldn’t be more pleased, look great, you can feel a performance increase ( at vboost) and they sound like a quiet thump at idle and like a muscle car on song over 4K revs.

highly recommend
Oh, and they also settled down my idle and smoothed the Rev range so assume they’re actually tuned for the bike..

Back