Explosion in west TX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the alert on yahoo.com.

WTF is going on. Boston, Texas fertilizer plant, senators and US President getting poisoned mail.

*shakes head*

Remember the Oklahoma City bombing? The multi-story building with the whole front gone? That was a Ryder truck with a fertilizer bomb. This was a whole plant! It may be days before we know all the devastation. :frown:

They now have pictures and a video a guy and his kid was video taping the fire not dar away when it exploded.... crazy!!!! My heart goes out to all down there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That was massive, felt 15 miles away!! Collapsed nursing home, leveled houses....just awful! Thoughts and prayers out to everyone involved and affected by this and the unfortunate folks in the Boston Marathon incident. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Now that was a "Boom". I imagine the percussion knocked the guys phone/camera out of his hand. That would have been me, not realizing just how dangerous that could be and standing around gawking. He is gonna have some "Esplaining tu do " when the wife sees this and hears the daughter in there.

Latest posts

Back