F&$^&!@*%^ snow!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya I feel ya, its cloudy and over cast today down here. mmm, and windy. Man this is tough.

We got a little bit of snow last night but sunny and dry today! Just throw on an extra layer and ride!

Blaine

We got a little bit of snow last night but sunny and dry today! Just throw on an extra layer and ride!

Blaine

Not a flake to be seen in Phoenix. (At least not the precipitation kind).

93 today but cool snap - tomorrow and Tuesday only 81.

I would love to add a layer ... I love cool-weather riding.

To be truthful, to me, Arizona summer is dreaded as much as northern winters. And I spent many, many riding seasons in Massachusetts.

Blaine

I got no problem with cold.....

I can't seem to find a snow tire to fit:confused2:

Get some cheap tires and sheet metal screws and make yourself some studded tires... works on dirt bikes anyway! That and a bottle of Wild Turkey and you're all set!

Blaine

Get some cheap tires and sheet metal screws and make yourself some studded tires... works on dirt bikes anyway! That and a bottle of Wild Turkey and you're all set!

Blaine

I think maybe I'll just sit home with the bottle.......:biglaugh:

Dont ya'all use chains in the snow?:confused2:
:rofl_200:
If you got frozen lakes near you could stud them tires up go rippin across the ice. Ive seen a video of it.
Or you could just come on out here to SoCal, I got some room, bring your nail bags and lets build a Vmaxer Flat here at my place. I got more canyon rds then I can explore.
FREERIDER

Blaine

works on dirt bikes b/c they have TUBES!

Dont ya'all use chains in the snow?:confused2:
:rofl_200:
If you got frozen lakes near you could stud them tires up go rippin across the ice. Ive seen a video of it.
Or you could just come on out here to SoCal, I got some room, bring your nail bags and lets build a Vmaxer Flat here at my place. I got more canyon rds then I can explore.
FREERIDER

NY is bad enough......I don't think I could tolerate CA:ummm:

NY is bad enough......I don't think I could tolerate CA:ummm:
Whats there to tolerate?:confused2:
Hot chicks, good beer, more RIDING terrain than one can handle.:clapping::eusa_dance:
I could RIDE my Vmax from my house to the beach, to the snow in the mountains, to the sands of Glamis and back home in one day. :confused2::confused2:

Oh wait, your thinking of the California state government!:bang head::bang head::bang head:
But isn't New York in just as bad of shape:ummm:

Yup.

I did the peashooter and was good to go and check my work out - then it rained. Then gusty powerful wind. Then hail. Then snow. Then some sun, then rain quickly again.

Is that Durham County in your Avatar?[/QUOTE]

That's one of the mountains on the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada. It's a great place to motorcycle. I grew up in that part of Canada and learned to ride on twisties like that.

Durham county, Ontario, is kind of the opposite...no hills, mountains, or turns.:confused2:

Blaine

Back