Facebook cure!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs_Max

Reaction score
I have been highly addicted to facebook for a long time now ... UNTIL i found this forum. ha!! Now this is my new addiction. I rarely even think about facebook.

:eusa_dance:

:rofl_200:Got Ya......... VMax Community....

I've posted on AR15.com for 4 years and been pretty heavy into testing new products there. I have over 3/4 the number of posts here, already.
In just a year and a half. I've never found so many great people in one place since I left the Air Force....

we have a very modified AR ... and you'd love to know I have to prop it up on the outdoor trash can in order to shoot it. bahahahaha

i LOVE this freakin' place ... and YOU PEOPLE!!!

+1 mama! It's nice to live somewhere online where folks have something in common. I still facebook to keep tabs of past friends, but this forum is my new addiction. I can contribute to a community that sincerely appreciates. The folks here are something else!

regards from my tapatalking android...

yeah ... i check here & there to see what THOSE PEOPLE are doing. lol.

Do y'all add each other to facebook or just stick to the forum?

yeah ... i check here & there to see what THOSE PEOPLE are doing. lol.

Do y'all add each other to facebook or just stick to the forum?

I've friended a couple guys, but we mostly interact in the forum. I guess most of our real life escapades involve the Max and telling the world about them is better received here. Hehehe. Most of the "old farts" (and I mean the term playfully so don't get y'all's boxers all riled up hehehe) hate facebook.
regards from my tapatalking android...

well, if anybody wants to add me, just holler. i don't mind.

Old farts have been there done that many times over and will probably do it again. So if you youngsters need any advice feel free to ask.

Us old farts still like having fun, I just installed the Morley Muscle kit and it is a real kick in the ass improvement. By the way I will be 70 come march lol.

FB Oh! that is like adding gas to the fire for me..... No way will I ever ( well cannot say never I love my friends from way back when) go back to that..... My other half set me up with an account then was crabby because I had friends.. I guess that was the basis of it.. Oh well I closed it , then got in trouble, then re opened it, then got in trouble , closed it and plugged my ears because I didn't want to hear anymore

My husband has to be very thankful ... I'm not jealous nor do I ever bitch & complain about anything. If I want something done, I do it myself. I have to be self-sufficient...anything else would kill me. He'll gladly confirm my "non-bitchiness". I don't see the point in all that. lol.

Facebook causes lots of people lots of problems, but most of the time it's over something silly.

I pray to the good Lord when I'm 70 I'll be able to do the same. I'm a softball player & a roller derby girl .... I've broken lots of shit including my hip already so maybe I should just pray that I can walk by then. lmao.

I pray to the good Lord when I'm 70 I'll be able to do the same. I'm a softball player & a roller derby girl .... I've broken lots of shit including my hip already so maybe I should just pray that I can walk by then. lmao.

Thanks for the insite of who you are, it will help the rest of us on the site to know where you are coming from at times. I mean nothing by this at all . I was wondering what type of lady or who you were. You seam to be an awesome lady / Woman !:punk: welcome to the forum sweetie ... again nothing meant by "sweetie".......... enjoy

G

Thanks for the insite of who you are, it will help the rest of us on the site to know where you are coming from at times. I mean nothing by this at all . I was wondering what type of lady or who you were. You seam to be an awesome lady / Woman !:punk: welcome to the forum sweetie ... again nothing meant by "sweetie".......... enjoy

G

You're welcome!! I don't take much personal so you don't have to apologize. Thanks for the welcome. I'm very much enjoying it here.

Glad you have found a place and a sense of community here. Everyone I have dealt with on this forum have been good people so far.
I have several friends in Wisconsin and one in Omaha who are Derby gals, and a few old buddies who are announcers.

I love skating. Started skating in competitions when I was 4 (in the little frilly outfits and all ... lol)

i was watching some matches with my daughter the other month, and i was trying to explain it to her. but got stumped a couple times. like i don't understand, when does a jam ends--is it just whenever a jammer decides it's time to, or after so many points? and how does a team pick a jammer? is it "round robin" or something like a "designated hitter"?

A close friend of mine in grade school through college has skated all her life. She wanted to play hockey like her brothers but her mom made her figure skate.
I took you up on your offer to add you and sent a friend request your way.

I love skating. Started skating in competitions when I was 4 (in the little frilly outfits and all ... lol)

:rofl_200: I used to be on a speed skating (roller) for several years when I was in Junior high. My friends parents owned it way back when and still own it to this day. Once in awhile my daughter likes me to take her to go roller skating. I enjoy it

G

My kids love to skate too ... so we go a good bit. I've had to give up derby for a while. With football & soccer season in full swing I have zero time to commit to anything else. : ( Can't wait to get back to it though.

Our teams here are just getting started good. Before long they will be bad ass. ; )

Latest posts

Back