Facebook Delete.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Finally did it just now. I deactivated the account a few times, but kept going back after a week or two. This time I made it permanent. I feel better already.

What's Facebook ? (my wife has an account but I never got into it)

Glad to see! I can't even imagine the Profiles they have on each US citizen, far beyond "Big Brother" does.

I couldn't access my FB from way back when. Wifey went through a few hoops to have it deleted for me. There is a 30 day reversal period so you will have to wait a month before it's all over with. Mine is finally gone, at least from public display. I'm quite sure it lives on within FB servers so that it may be used to my detriment or FB's benefit anytime it suits them.

I'm celebrating the fact that I omitted or substituted sensitive and telling information during registration and use.

FB has a bunch of info for sure, but anytime you email, text, call or even just carry a cell phone you are being tracked/ recorded/ bombarded with wireless signals. I'm sure federal Law enforcement knows more about us then most of our friends and families know!

FB has a bunch of info for sure, but anytime you email, text, call or even just carry a cell phone you are being tracked/ recorded/ bombarded with wireless signals. I'm sure federal Law enforcement knows more about us then most of our friends and families know!
Yep & this is a public forum to anywhere you go you are tracked including here !

Yep & this is a public forum to anywhere you go you are tracked including here !

If 100% privacy is absolutely necessary then burner phones are the answer for sensitive private matters. I have zero faith in authorities to have integrity or exercise fairness. I'm sure some do, but one would be foolish to count in that given all that we already know about abuses and blatant rights violations.

Locking out advertisers and trackers is much easier really but if one wants solid privacy from those with more resources than Google there are steps and methods to protect oneself and those they interact with from unreasonable scrutiny. I pay my taxes, adamantly obey all laws protecting peeps and property and live by the golden rule. Beyond that I recognize no obligation on my part to endure warrant-less intrusions from anyone. I guess it all depends on how much being constantly monitored bothers a person.

It's been about 5 weeks since I exited Facebook. Surprisingly, I had no "FB Withdrawal" symptoms, and no desire to even see if I have actually been deleted.
It just doesn't matter anymore.

Should have done it years ago..

It's been about 5 weeks since I exited Facebook. Surprisingly, I had no "FB Withdrawal" symptoms, and no desire to even see if I have actually been deleted.
It just doesn't matter anymore.

Should have done it years ago..

No withdrawals here, actually it was liberating. Never looked back. Glad it's working well for you.

I have 36 years old,and never had those social things.
Pleople look me funny when i say i dont have instagram,facebook and other but they all understand when i say that if i need to call my friend i have theyr number.
All the rest is just too much.
Time is a gift that we must manage to make the most of the time we have here,so why dont spend it with real friends and closed persons? The ones that when we died will come to our funeral?

Wow, I see you guys love to exaggerate a little. It's great that you feel much better after deleting your profile because sometimes it takes a lot of your time during the day. But I don't see anything bad in having a Facebook account if it brings you joy. I struggled a lot with Instagram because I spent about 6-7 hours per day there, which was unacceptable for me. Then I decided to change my work and start my blog about cooking, which is one of my best decisions. I even buy followers at Buy Instagram Followers - 100% Real & Instant | Try Famoid! to grow my auditory faster. Speaking about stealing your data, I advise you always to use VPN or proxy.

Last edited:
Wow, I see you guys love to exaggerate a little. It's great that you feel much better after deleting your profile because sometimes it takes a lot of your time during the day. But I don't see anything bad in having a Facebook account if it brings you joy.
Curious as to what kind of motorcycle you currently own? Can you name three American motorcycle manufacturers of any era? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Never had a fake book account, I have no need to update my status every 5 minutes, I'm 57 years old so I was born before all of this social media bullshit, social media is destroying this world, I remember when I had a pager and I had to stop at a pay phone and make a call, those were the days

Last edited:
Back