Facebook

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The government uses it for training, passing info and keeping up with its employees thoughts and feelings. After the Army shrink incident they found he had made coments about his actions before doing them. Had they allowed FB It may have been prevented. Its a sneaky way for big brother to look in.

My Wife went there once. I ended up rebuilding her computer. She got Scareware so bad, I couldn't get rid of it without a new hard drive. Had to reformat her old drive to get rid of it...

Hey Dave-
My wife's drive could also use some reformatting. In fact, I don't even think she has any left. Do you freelance?:ummm:

The government uses it for training, passing info and keeping up with its employees thoughts and feelings. After the Army shrink incident they found he had made coments about his actions before doing them. Had they allowed FB It may have been prevented. Its a sneaky way for big brother to look in.
That's why I am on Facebook, it's just to scare the gubermint wit muh iderr's!:biglaugh:

Women in general have static drives. Meaning they're not used. You can reformat them all day and that Little Black Book will still be there during an arguement...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I am on Facebook and have 700 some odd friends. Most of whomI do not know, who followed me because someone told someone I was funny. I do post some funny shit though.....

The only reason I have FB is because I'm in the military, and it's easier to keep up with people this way.

I've only had it for about a year, and I had myspace for a little while longer. While I'm a geeky person, I prefer my privacy, so my profiles are on lockdown.

And the only way I add someone is if I actually know them from somewhere, (I have a few friends from another forum that I've never met in person). I'm standing at about 70is friends, and am extremely picky on who I add.

The ol lady is always on fb babbling with her girlfriends. I ask her off and on, 'You on Space Book again!?' I would get me an account but no one would converse with me. I'm not humorous, talented, intelligent, or hansom. If I were to put my pic up, I definitely wouldn't get a bite. Fact, most would prob delete their accounts. When I was born, they spanked my face.

I got an account to keep in touch with my brother, and all these people from my past started popping up like corn.
I also used it to post up some pics of my bike in process mwith projects
but, all that farm and cityville crap, I dont get into and even though I have posted that I dont play that , people just keep sending me those damn requests so I just ignore them.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I fail to see the point of it. If I want to "connect" with someone, I'll use the oh-so-antiquated technology of a cell phone, or go really old-school and send them an e-mail.

I don't feel the need to "share" my life with others. I wouldn't expect them to give a fuck, just as in probably 99% of cases I don't give fuck about the day-to-day minutiae of their lives, and don't see the need to waste MY life vicariously living YOURS through one line status updates and pictures of you at some random location.

Here's my guess of who uses facebook
50% college students looking to fuck
25% attention-whore bitches with 10,000 "friends"
10% profiles for celebrities, fictional characters, or commercial products
10% post-menopause women going all "golden girls for the 21st century" because using a hot electronic medium makes them feel hip and young.
5% people with large families or lots of pseudo-friends. As in people you kind of know and are friendly with, but not close. You might send them a Christmas card, but wouldn't buy them a birthday present.

I have around 50 people in my cell phone, all of whom I have actually met. Maybe 10 of the numbers I regularly use. So I guess I'm a hermit? lol

The only online "social networking"(I fucking hate that term) I do is here at VMF.

I've got a big "friend" network and do have a lot of high school and family as well. So, a few posts every now and then for family stuff but it's a great online storage site for our pictures of the bike stuff and when we post them it's done where everyone gets at least one chance to see them while it's scrolling past.

Sean

Latest posts

Back