Facebook

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well I finally went to the dark side :angry flame devil: and created a Facebook account for this forum. The link to it is this. Unfortunately there is no Facebook bridge for this forum software so I was wondering if there are any Facebook fans that would help me run this project. The final look is a bit fuzzy so I am open to all ideas on this. I would like to see some of the posts/threads here also appear on Facebook. So anyone interested please send me a PM and we will start creating! :punk:

Lol......your gonna make me reopen my Facebook account aren't you?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Well during my last divorce. ..I had issues with people running back and telling stuff to the soon to be xwife. So......deleted myself....and haven't looked back.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

I just sent friend suggestions for your Facebook page to about 300 Vmax guys and gals. :D

I do have a lot of the guides that are posted here and from elsewhere around the web in .pdf format and if you want I'd be glad to give you links to them so you could host and share them on your FaceBook page.

I tend to post all my customer build updates there. TONS of pictures in a LOT of albums to look through.

What's Facebook?

I hear its a strange mystical place where narcissist folks hangout and post pics of misc food items...children...pets...along with lots of what they call "selfies"...in hopes of other folks commenting on how awesome their lives are.

What i hear anyway...

I will admit that i have the facebook..but i havent used it in several years.

;)

I hear its a strange mystical place where narcissist folks hangout and post pics of misc food items...children...pets...along with lots of what they call "selfies"...in hopes of other folks commenting on how awesome their lives are.

What i hear anyway...

;)

Ooooh, ooooh, awesome! Sounds like just the kind of book I want to read. Where do I get a copy for myself? Uh, will I need one of them there new-fangled e-book thingy's from Walmart to read my copy of Facebook?

What i hear anyway...

;)

Does this mean that I need to buy a selfie stick for my camera?

On a serious note -
Does this mean the entire forum d/base will be available for anyone with a Facebook account, or just what members choose to post to it?

On a serious note -
Does this mean the entire forum d/base will be available for anyone with a Facebook account, or just what members choose to post to it?

Since Buster doesn't have it linked to the forum in any fashion they will operate as two separate entities data wise. If you wanted to see it in both places you would have to post on both sites.

Born2Ride,
It's setup as a personal page so you just need to send him a friend request.

Actually the FaceBook page isn't showing, so he may have taken it down.

Latest posts

Back