• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted FAIR PRICE FOR A KERKER

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavicool

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,I´m looking for a full Kerrker exhaust system(I have the stage 7 kit already),what are they price on? what would be a fair price?
Thank you for your support.

These are discontinued now and prices are going up for good systems. I have a couple including one like new system (I need to get another muffler and mid pipe but the main pipes are new). The $100 system above with some repairs would be a pretty decent deal.

Hello;

Thank you "Gents",I found one here(Europe) for 600 Eu,little expensive,isn´t it? but in good condition(or at least it seems...I´ll try to negociate it),but thank you,I really was thinking about your heders,needs some job but they are a good deal...let´s see how it goes the negotiation and we will be in touch..thank´s again.

Latest posts

Back