family member down

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just getting back again from the hospital they took the tube out and he is talking off the wall but still talking. one of his many repeated questions was what happened and how is the max. they put his leg together with 3 rods in a 5 hour operation and he may have a slight concussion but he looked good concidering. they are going to be putting him in a room by the morning and doing another catscan and mri.i am picking the bike up tomorrow i will take some pics and post them hopefully be able to put it back together but i hear its not good. as i said before all you guys are great and we appreciate all your support and prayers.
Chris

Just caught up on this... Glad to hear he made it and is already asking about the bike...

It's going to be a LONG recovery but the alternative is MUCH worse.

Is he a member here?

Chris

no he has not joined us yet been after him to keep telling him about what a great bunch of guys are on the forum plus all the good stuff to read and learn. went and seen him tonight still confused from the concussion and the drugs but looks pretty good however they did figure out he has a clot in the leg. they gave him blood and thinners to get rid of it. i picked up his max today and found out that he did not hit the truck strait on but tried to turn away and the bike slid sideways into the truck crushing his let the damage paints a good picture. here are some pics of the bike. some of you think you have a offset problem check this one out.
Chris

Attachments

• ebay pics 010.jpg
    ebay pics 010.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
  • ebay pics 008.jpg
    ebay pics 008.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 85
  • ebay pics 004.jpg
    ebay pics 004.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 69
  • ebay pics 006.jpg
    ebay pics 006.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 38
  • ebay pics 003.jpg
    ebay pics 003.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 87
  • ebay pics 001.jpg
    ebay pics 001.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 81
WOW !!! See "what did you do to your VMax today" #663. I just had a similar occurance about 2 weeks ago only with a semi. I hope all goes well. I am still hurting and I know he will for quite a while. I will say a prayer for him. The bike can always be fixed but the hurt continues. Tell him we all would like to see a speedy recovery. ALMTY

Looks like he hit nearly flat on the right side, and very hard. Your cuz is one tough dude to have have survived this!!

It sure is a heart breaker to see this. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

danny

it seems there are a lot of v max related accidents and incidents lately we all need to be carefull. i am a vmaxxer forever and i believe that my cousin is to reguardless what happens as long as we are able to ride then we will and i am sure that speaks for everyone else here. we take a chance everyday we walk out our door it dont matter if we are walking or driving if its your time nothing is going to change that. his max is banged up and i expect the ins. comp. to total it but i told him that i would fix it and keep it even if he dont want it. i am sure i can find the parts around to fix it. he has a long recovery time docs said off the leg for 3 months but as you said Dannymax he is a tough and very determined person that will not stay down. i want to thank all you guys yet again for all your support and as soon as the meds are not as heavy for him i will take my laptop up the hospital and let him read all the responces.
thanks, Chris

Back