Fast Food VERY GORY... Not for the faint of heart!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
This guy had to be going 150+ mph and smashed into a taco bell

If you cannot handle gore do not click the link

Louisiana State Police
Troop – B

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: February 18th, 2006

Motorcycle Fatality in Jefferson Parish

On Saturday, February 18th, 2006 at 2:23 am Louisiana State Police, Troop B investigated a single vehicle fatality crash at LA 48 (Jefferson Hwy) and Upstream Street. The crash involved a 2006 Suzuki, GRS 1000 sport motorcycle, operated by Mr. Ricky Lee Villers (W/M, 21 yoa), of River Ridge. The Suzuki motorcycle was traveling at a high rate of speed westbound on Jefferson Hwy and failed to negotiate the curve in the roadway. The motorcycle then left the right side of the roadway striking the front of the Taco Bell building at the intersection of Jefferson Hwy and Upstream Street. The motorcycle then penetrated the front of the building and exited the west side of the building. Mr. Villers suffered fatal injuries in the crash and was pronounced dead on the scene.

Speed is a factor in the crash. It is unknown at this time if alcohol or drugs were factors in the crash. There was no evidence on the scene which revealed if the driver was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

TFC Steve Volante is continuing his investigation.

LINK: http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1559234/page/1

Peace

Re: Fast Food Nsfw

Read the whole thread with the comments people were putting about the accident!

Clints link is dead and I can't seem to find a live one for it...:bang head:

Thread closed...

Clints link is dead and I can't seem to find a live one for it...:bang head:

Thread closed...

The thread is still there, but they have removed the pictures.

True true... My explanation was flawed...

I wanted to see the pics too... Is that wrong?:whistlin:

Not as wrong as me having copies of them! :whistlin:

Attachments

• 4pv2492.jpg
    4pv2492.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 4q8ehz6.jpg
    4q8ehz6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 4t9i803.jpg
    4t9i803.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 4thrkok.jpg
    4thrkok.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 4yio4n8.jpg
    4yio4n8.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 6fzz66t.jpg
    6fzz66t.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 52pqtm8.jpg
    52pqtm8.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 61xm1du.jpg
    61xm1du.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 67dq13k.jpg
    67dq13k.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 68

Not as wrong as me having copies of them! :whistlin:

DAMN Busta! That is wrong...:whistlin: Well I still have pics of the guy that hit the back of the trailer and stuck himself into it...:whistlin:

DAMN! That is some bad stuff there...

I will reopen now that there are PICS...:thumbs up:

Added disclaimer to the title too...

Read the whole thread with the comments people were putting about the accident!

Sooooo sad what those people will actually post about others on that board. That's what is wrong with our world today (and something is very wrong) when people have no respect for anothers life or family. :bang head:

Makes me want to beat them down and feel sorry for them at the same time. Those are the kind of people the Darwin Award is really made for, not the poor souls they make fun of. :damn angry:

Classless bunch of youngsters being raised in the world today!

:whistlin:

Neil

this might sound wrong, but, if i had to make a choice and i was going to go on the max ,that would be the way id want to go maybe in not so many different parts, but, not that this has anything to do with it but my cousin is in a wheelchair (has been for years)because of a street drag race.
it was the love for the speed and the twisted gut feeling that most of us thrive on that put him there, but its that blank stare he sometimes gets when ya roll in to visit that makes you wonder what hes thinking. the wheelchair thing wouldnt be for me.

I cant believe someone could post such cold things about that accident. Its is clearly not a motorcycle forum.

Is it wrong that this picture reminds me of the deer I shot last year chillin' in the back of my truck?

attachment.php

I cant believe someone could post such cold things about that accident. Its is clearly not a motorcycle forum.

Lan,I do not like to see other riders dieing.I personally feel that a lot of the riders dieing are not really riders but someone who just bought a bike and then thinks they can ride.I have over 32 years riding now.That does not mean that I can't die tomorrow though.I feel that with time riding becomes more instinctive and natural.Specially in a panic stop or hot turn situation.Here in Pa. anyone can pass the written permit and be out on the street with out an ounce of experience.

Like I said before,I do not want to see any riders die! I would like to see the manditory safety classes for any novice riders before they can ride on the street.

Lan,I do not like to see other riders dieing.I personally feel that a lot of the riders dieing are not really riders but someone who just bought a bike and then thinks they can ride.I have over 32 years riding now.That does not mean that I can't die tomorrow though.I feel that with time riding becomes more instinctive and natural.Specially in a panic stop or hot turn situation.Here in Pa. anyone can pass the written permit and be out on the street with out an ounce of experience.

Like I said before,I do not want to see any riders die! I would like to see the manditory safety classes for any novice riders before they can ride on the street.

ill second that

ill second that

What we need is a CC limit for age and experience... Less age less CC allowed! :thumbs up: That doesn't mean a 600cc SS instead of a 1000 either... I mean 400 naked or something

Back