• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fat Max 1200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsyv12

Reaction score
1200 Vmax. 1998 full power. This bike has been built to be a Vmax on steroids, still looks like a vmax but bigger everywhere, not the normal street fighter wanna be Vmax.
It rides and handles pretty well, I'm 5'9 and it fits me just fine, it's just not practical for me and the missus to go touring on and that's what I need. So I'll be building a custom tourer now.

The bike has had a complete strip and rebuild, lots and lots of powder coating including frame, fork legs, yokes, engine casings and numerous other parts.
Progressive suspension upgrades front and back, 300 rear wheel/tyre, 240 front, yes it handles better than you would think.

Most stuff has been specifically made for this bike and cannot be bought 'off the shelf'. Paint is black with satin laqueur (not a rattle can job).
Gearbox in rear axle to increase the width and allow the rear wheel to be central. Check out pictures and call to discuss because too much to write here.
Bigger fuel tank, bigger brakes, steering damper, fat bars, levers, mirrors, engine breather, led's, billet mounts, all new hoses and cables, cops ignition.
Bespoke ceramic coated exhaust all under the bike with hidden box inside swing arm, not overly noisy but has nice throaty roar.

A very individual bike that gets lots of attention when it's being ridden or when it's parked.

Link to hear it run.

. £6950.

Attachments

• side right.jpg
    side right.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Rear right.jpg
    Rear right.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 44
  • front left.jpg
    front left.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 43