Father Beat rapist to death and is found NOT guilty!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for him....he protected his family....and the rapist got what he deserved.

Sad day for all but justice I do believe was upheld (and dished out).

The true power in the USA is in the ballot box and the jury room. At least some still use it in the jury room. For now anyway.

The true power in the USA is in the ballot box and the jury room. At least some still use it in the jury room. For now anyway.

Wake up! The Ballot Box really.... I don't trust one prick that is in office or is affiliated with government. Granted there are some good ones , it is just that I keep my distance

G

A jury that got it right. Reminds me of the movie, "A Time to Kill". I believe all those child molesting perverts should meet the same fate. Of course I'm all for justice. :biglaugh:

I have all the respect in the world for the Texas justice system in this case.

The rapist got what he deserved.

Mike

If he had gone to prison he probably would have suffered the same fate. Child molesters do not fare well in prison...

I'm happy to see a victim not get screwed by the system. Texas just move up a notch on my list of states I would move to. But it's still down there aways.

Something similar happened here years ago , where a step father threatened and beat the shit out of some guy that attacked his step daughter , he went to court said he had no remorse for what he did . He was sentenced to 2 years in prison said when he gets out he will find him and do it again . He went to prison and got a standing ovation by all inmates including gang members .. :clapping:

I'm happy to see a victim not get screwed by the system. Texas just move up a notch on my list of states I would move to. But it's still down there aways.

I was born in Memphis, TN, started school in Santa Rosa, California, lived all over the middle and south of the country (farthest north was Louisville, KY). Went to 15 schools before graduating high school. Of all the places I have lived, Texas is my favorite. My only complaint is the summer heat. It is a conservative state that believes in the constitution and less government.

My favorite climate was Albuquerque, NM. Only place I have ever lived that I had no sinus or hay fever problems. My Mom said it was the only place her arthritis didn't bother her. Don't know if it was the dryness or altitude (about 5000 ft) or a combination of both.

Back