Favorite bike event this year and WHY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Looking to see how many events we attend in a year and what you liked and didnt about them. JIM

Well I'm partial to Bike Week and Biketoberfest in Daytona. Simply because the weather is always perfect for riding and there is something different to do everyday and every night, it's one big week long party.
But I also went to Deals Gap and despite the rain I had an absolute awesome time.
So I would have to say, for riding... Deals Gap.
For partying and having fun for a week at a time... Daytona!

My favorite event this year was meeting with Sean Morley and other members of the TX, OK, AR chapter of VMOA in Eureka Springs AR. Nice bunch of guys........and gals. I had a great time zooming through the Ozarks that day. I still smile when I remember it. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have two:

1) Ontario Chapter Drag Day because I love racing and we had a great time thundering down the 1/4 mile:eusa_dance:

2) Ontario Chapter Niagara Falls ride because it is a great touring type ride with my friends. Oh yeah and Veebooster's wife's cheesecake!!!!!

Looking to do daytona this year maybe, possible sturgis if not daytona . Want to know if anyone went out to Seans for dyno drags?

I had a great time at thunder in the valley this year...
my favorite part was riding in the parade with 40 other vmax's,
and listening to all the comments about us.

Also really enjoyed the brownie & pizza run...
finally got to meet a bunch of the members on the forum and had a great time..

I've only been to a few things so far, and Deal's Gap has to take the biscuit for the amazing rides despite the rain, and the great company.

Looking forward to a day at Biketoberfest too - never done it b4 so can't comment yet.

Also really enjoyed the brownie & pizza run...
finally got to meet a bunch of the members on the forum and had a great time..

+1 The Brownie & Pizza runs were the high points of my bike riding summer! We got a great bunch of maxers here in the northeast and it looks like any ride with food in the title will get 'em rolling!! :clapping:

I still enjoy the red cross' ride for the red. Cruisers, tourers, and even a tuner or two.

No bagging on one another's rides, just raising money for a good cause.

As for riding, the VMOA rally in Eureka Springs, AR was the best,

followed by the Mountains, Music, & Motorcycles rally at Mountain View, AR. Few Venders. Bluegrass music on the Square. Canoe rides on the river, even had a shirt that read " PADDLE FASTER, I HEAR BANJOS!!! " *Push Mountain Road!- 'nuff said*

Bikes, Blues & BBQ at Fayetteville AR was fun. We rode Demo's all day Saturday. I rode some Yamahas, a Can-am, and rode a Harley for the first time. ( I perfered the Raider & the Can-Am sucked ass). LOTS OF VENDERS, Decent prices on leather goods.

Thunder in the Mountains at Eureka Springs, AR was ok even if a little rowdy. Fewer Venders, but better prices. The biker chicks must have been hot, they shed most of their clothes! :confused2:

Bugs, Bikes, and Bands in Eldorado, AR was a Fun local (for me) event. One day event combination of Crawfish Boil, & Bike Show with live rock bands. No Venders

Well.....

The choice is easy for me.....

I only attended the Pizza Run....

But I sure had a lot of fun!!!!!!:clapping:

Brownie Run and then the Pizza Run, followed up by the Goat run( Local Run)
Why... Meeting great brothers who share the same love for our bikes.
Putting faces to all the folks we have been chatting with for years.
Laughing my ass off On Danny's Back deck as Tim and the NJ connection had us dying from laughter...

Riding with Bill and Mike again headed to our next run...:punk:
Following Garrett with the pack of V4's heading to Canton..Could be heard for Miles!!!!

I have one word to sum this up

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread got me wondering...
Could you imagine what it would be like if we ALL got together in the same place at the same time?

:ummm::clapping::punk::worthy:

Oh yeah, ONE HELL OF A PARTY. I think 3yrs ago we had 103 vmaxs @ thunder in the valley. We owned downtown for that day. take the members list pick and event and shoot out some emails of what when and where and see what happens. jim #3933 I vote Seans house.LMAO

Ha! I think I remember seeing a rear wheel upgrade to the 919 on that Brownie Run! :biglaugh:
I hope you can run that 919 over to Danny's again next year!:punk:
havent washed the rear tire since :biglaugh:..probably will go next year ..this time ill spend the night and stay over

Back