Favorite car chase movie or bike movie?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Anyone have a favorite car chase movie or bike chase movie?

My favorite car movie is "The Driver" with Ryan O'Niell

Other favorites

Ronin
The French Connection
Transporter
Bullitt
Vanishing point
Aloha , Bobby and Rose-not really a chase movie but stars a really sweet car
Gone in 60 seconds- the original from 1974
To live and die in LA

Other Notables

Eat my Dust
The Italian Job the first one and the remake
Dirty Mary, Crazy larry
Mad Max
The "Bourne" movies

I don't really have a favoritebike chase movie...can't even think of one?? Anyone else??

Bullet ----But that's because I have and old 'Stang and used it live in the area of the chase. "On Any Sunday"----- Ya, I know it's not a "chase" movie but I don't care.
Lew

Last edited:
Gone in 60 seconds...

not a "chase movie", but it had a bunch of cool cars and was funny as hell (the real version not the edited crap they show on Speed channel), Hollywood Knights.........

Dirty Mary, Crazy larry is only notable?
Dude....I'm so hooked on that movie that I ended up buying the dvd cause my vcr tape wore out!
TRUE CLASSIC!

All the great classics have been mentioned! You might also throw in Cannonball Run and Terminator 2. Actually Terminator 2 also had a small bike chase and so did Mission Impossible 2.

How about favorite fight scene? Anyone remember the fight from They Live? :boxing:

Buster Hymen said:
All the great classics have been mentioned! You might also throw in Cannonball Run and Terminator 2. Actually Terminator 2 also had a small bike chase and so did Mission Impossible 2.

How about favorite fight scene? Anyone remember the fight from They Live? :boxing:
funny you should mention that movie....my daughter and her friend just watched my dvd of it Sunday night...lol
Wonder if the people who made MEN IN BLACK ripped off this movie.....hmmmm.

I beleive it was called The Chase. An early 70's movie about a driverless semi that stalked a car.

Dreamster66 said:
yes it was duel..... with Dennis Weaver

I remember Dual! That was a good movie. Even found a few clips of it below.

Attachments

• pushcar.jpg
    pushcar.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
  • cliff.jpg
    cliff.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
I thought The Chase had Charlie Sheen and a smokin' Kristy Swanson

Thanks for setting me straight. Yes, it was Duel. Now I can go and see if it is available as its been years since I saw it. On another note, does anyone remember the name of the movie with an older flattracker (Frank) who comes back to the sport to win a race on his XR750? I'd like to rent it also but the memory isn't what it used to be.

Latest posts

Back