FBI Spying Bill

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it is time to go to encrypted ip-telephony over existing LTE data infrastructure. Now that data speeds are significantly higher than they used to be I wouldn't be surprised if many new encrypted services come to market. I have nothing to hide, but I still don't want someone looking over everything I do.

Looks like it is time to go to encrypted ip-telephony over existing LTE data infrastructure. Now that data speeds are significantly higher than they used to be I wouldn't be surprised if many new encrypted services come to market. I have nothing to hide, but I still don't want someone looking over everything I do.

You dont have to have anything to hide to expect and demand privacy. Orlando will be used as a stepping stone just as 9-11 was and still is. Unfortunately we'll be having to take our privacy into our own hands in the future, even before this legislation it was being pretty badly eroded so this isn't a new problem, just a negative turn for an existing problem.

EDIT. I just saw that it was voted down :punk:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cyber-fbi-emails-idUSKCN0Z8160

Latest posts

Back