FEEBS giving up on DB....after 45 years!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the 2 day special on that. I think even the independent investigation teams were grasping at who it was.
Long live Cooper! LOL

I've seen everything I could get my hands on but the ending is always the same.....'we just don't know.......' $200,000 in twenties is 10,000 bills....wonder what that would weigh?

Bet the FBI knows!! :rofl_200:

dannymax; DB....is that you? I waited at that bar for over a week but you never showed!!![/I said:
My face suffered serious damage going thru those huge redwoods. So I spent a few weeks at a private clinic, having extensive plastic surgery performed.
Docs did a great job, don't you think? Also, the big reason I was never caught. Following surgery, I looked nothing like that ugly guy in the police sketch.

Anyone want a duffelbag of $20s, for a stack of $100s ???
Cheers!

dannymax; DB....is that you? I waited at that bar for over a week but you never showed!!![/I said:
My face suffered serious damage going thru those huge redwoods. So I spent a few weeks at a private clinic, having extensive plastic surgery performed.
Docs did a great job, don't you think? Also, the big reason I was never caught. Following surgery, I looked nothing like that ugly guy in the police sketch.

Anyone want a duffelbag of $20s, for a stack of $100s ???
Cheers!

Well, thrilled you made it buddy! :clapping: Snake & Antsy say Hi!

Quite the interesting story for sure, maybe Miles "DB" Long will loosen up after a few Kokanee's to tell Dave and I "the rest of the story"! :ummm::eusa_dance:

Quite the interesting story for sure, maybe Miles "DB" Long will loosen up after a few Kokanee's to tell Dave and I "the rest of the story"! :ummm::eusa_dance:

Now that the Feds are off my trail, reckon I can fess up.
Brian, the Kokanees will be helpful to get you lubed up for that ultimate Rite of Passage when you land on The Rock.....getting "Screeched In":eusa_dance:
(Google the term, anyone not familiar with Newfoundland)
I'm sure Mr. Dave has been Screeched more than once.
Cheers!

Now that the Feds are off my trail, reckon I can fess up.
Brian, the Kokanees will be helpful to get you lubed up for that ultimate Rite of Passage when you land on The Rock.....getting "Screeched In":eusa_dance:
(Google the term, anyone not familiar with Newfoundland)
I'm sure Mr. Dave has been Screeched more than once.
Cheers!
Oh yeah. We gotta do that. We'll go to the same place I went if possible.

Also, I'm sure miles got away with the money since he changed his name to kilometers...

Kilometers, is that like saying Smith in the U.S.? It wouldn't surprise me, Knowing how crafty Miles, err Kilometers is!
I hear the Canadians say "And Bob's your Uncle"... I may need to pay better attention while there to better figure out these Canucks, since I'm part of Defense network standing at the ready against a Canadian invasion!
:biglaugh:

Kilometers, is that like saying Smith in the U.S.? It wouldn't surprise me, Knowing how crafty Miles, err Kilometers is!
I hear the Canadians say "And Bob's your Uncle"... I may need to pay better attention while there to better figure out these Canucks, since I'm part of Defense network standing at the ready against a Canadian invasion!
:biglaugh:

We burnt down your White House in 1814, but methinks we better not push our luck trying that again. Our single shot muskets (still standard issue for the Canadian army), would be no match for the assault rifles that everyone packs in Washington.
So how aboot something right next door - say the Upper Peninsula of Michigan??
I doubt if Obama would even put up a fight. Nothing much there but water and trees, (just like Canada, eh?) and populated by a few plaid-jacketed , Molson-drinking, V-Max riding Yooperites.
And Bob's yer uncle.
Cheers !

Just thinking, Kilo, that you probly wanna target an area where Obama WILL become involved in the conflict....kinda assures your success, know what I mean....that guy can eff up a soup sandwich!

And Barry's your uncle!! :rofl_200:

Ever see "Without a paddle"? Not a cinematic masterpiece but an ok flick to watch with the kids.

They were after DB'S treasure in that movie.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back