FEMA preparing for major event in region III

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a crackpot web site (no offense to you or your B in law). Every year you hear the same fear mongering. Last time it was about the government buying up all the ammunition.

The government regularly make large purchases of all types of stuff. Especially when time is running out to lose the money allocated, spend it or lose it.

I'll give 10-1 odds to anybody that this October will be just like every other October for the last decade. Nothing unusual will happen in zone 3.

$100 will get you $1000.....any takers?

It's a crackpot web site (no offense to you or your B in law). Every year you hear the same fear mongering. Last time it was about the government buying up all the ammunition.

The government regularly make large purchases of all types of stuff. Especially when time is running out to lose the money allocated, spend it or lose it.

I'll give 10-1 odds to anybody that this October will be just like every other October for the last decade. Nothing unusual will happen in zone 3.

$100 will get you $1000.....any takers?

I don't think any thing will happen & I told him BS. He claims that H.S has been doing special training for something that's gonna happen in Oct, then he said he couldn't talk about it anymore. I told him what ever, but I'm armed & already stocked with food,water, & cash for the hurricane season anyways. & no offense taken was just wondering if anybody in that area seen anything.

Well, if this means anything... my brother-in-law is a Major in the US Army, works part of the time as a liason with FEMA and has been saying all summer to stock up on ammo and supplies before the end of the year.

He won't say why, but it's kind of scary because he is a very serious, no-joking kind of guy.

I have several friends who are associated w/H. Security and FEMA locally. A prior FEMA Director lives in the community where I work, and is acquainted w/these people. No warnings coming from them lately.

The Outdoor World ammo shelves have been perpetually sparse for some-time.

There as been an ongoing rumor of course of a further crack down on firearms. Since previous attempts have been for the most part unsuccessful the next step is to pass legislation or executive orders to restrict the supply of ammunition.

This could be what is coming in October and the preparations being taken are to have the ground work in place to quell any sort of uprising or civil unrest.

Naturally it is the rumor mill and it should only be considered as speculation.

If you do enjoy firearms, buy ammo whenever you can at a good price and put it on the shelf. Eventually you will use it and it is not like it has an expiration date.

Everybody probably gonna look at this alert or news differently. Why would the US need U.N. peacekeeper boots on the ground to prepare for a US Gov't move to restrict Firearms or Ammo or after a legislative shift? Not logical nor probable but not impossible I suppose. I looked at You tube videos showing massive APC, Artillery and hardware being moved via railways. I saw supposed Google Earth pics of entire airfield runways stacked with UN vehicles. So the UN is going to enforce our internal strife? Yeah right.
As far as buying ammo, I love my guns and think I may be a better shot with my P226 than most street cops but what good is that against ARs and sniper armament the Gov't would have at their disposal? Really!, you're gonna defend your family and your household with your 10,000 rounds of whatever against a half dozen or more sharpshooters? Or against an incendiary device? Or after the first few minutes of resistance where they call in armor in to gas you and your family out? I know, no way in hell you are gonna just let them take your weapons without taking out one or more of them. You can feel good about that after they wipe out your family before your eyes.
What next, the Zombie apocalypse?
Commence the flaming.

Back