Final Edition OF the VBoost Magazine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Reaction score
To all members of the VMOA and friends;

In line with the decision of the board of directors that the summer, 2013, edition of the VBoost Magazine will be digital and the last issue published, I thought I would give you all an opportunity to have your last word, a farewell if you will.

I have just been given the “Go Ahead”, from the VMOA President, to complete this last edition.

I have a little over a week’s worth of work to convert what I already had done for a printed version, into a digital format…

S there is time if any of you wish to have your “Last Word” in the magazine…

Please write up your final thoughts and submit them to me with a photo or 2…

It does not matter how long your goodbye is or what you would like to say… Being a digital issue, the page count doesn't matter. Neither is there a real “hard” deadline!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Let's make this final edition the largest (page count) and content!

On a personal note this will be the 65th edition of the VBoost magazine, 48 of which I edited…

It truly saddens me to see it end. I have enjoyed working for the many different groups of officers/directors/chapter leaders over the years, and even though we did not always see eye to eye on things, concerning the magazine, I do count it as a highlight of my career.

I have met so many of you either here in Daytona during Bike Week or Biketoberfest or during my four sojourns at "Thunder" and my three trips to the "Dragon" at the Deals Gap under the VMOA flag… I will cherish the time that I was able to spend with so many of you and I hope that we can keep these friendships alive. I will be, as always, available to help or just talk about anything via e-mail, texting, PM, Skype, on Face Book… etc…

God Bless you all….

and as I have ended all of my discourses;

From Dorothy, Jake, Jessica, Holly, Dave, Tracy, Tim, Trey,
Donovan, Rebecca, Cameron, Michael, Laura, Mimi
and of course Lola, Spooky and Me…

Ride Far… Ride Fast… But Most of All Ride Safe!!!

Later/Steve Jasse
Editor VBoost Magazine
--------------------------------------------------------------
OK my friends...

I find that I must set a hard deadline because so many of you are such procrastinators...

So Friday August 9th at 6 PM eastern standard Time will be the hard deadline...

Submit by then or FOREVER hold your peace!!!!

I would love to make the final edition of the VBoost the largest ever... page count that is...

I am still looking for some "Eye Candy"... surprisingly no one has submitted a single photo of a VMax along with a half naked, or since this is the final issue, a full naked beautiful lady! Come on guys I know some of you have got some "Eye Candy" photos!!! Share them with the rest of Us forever immortalized in the VBoost Magazine!!!

Send any last minute submissions to: [email protected]

Back