Finally back in the US, finally got the Vmax on the road, finally took some pictures!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel of Death

Reaction score
Hey guys! As the title says I'm finally in a good place.

And it's finally riding season up here in MA (27 degrees at 7am but blue skies, more than the weather man expected!).

As promised last year before I even laid eyes on my own bike, I would take some pictures.

Well, here she is!

She's not pretty, not yet at least. The only mod I've made is a Sportmax three piece seat which took 7 months to get back to me (grumble), but it is a nice seat!

Today is a synthetic break fluid flush, and oil change and a 5 year coolant flush.

Wish me luck!

Semper fi,

Erik

ps, next weekend comes chrome scoops, chrome grab bar and 2 inch extended (total) handlebars.

CIMG2319.jpg

CIMG2318.jpg

CIMG2317.jpg

________
fat woman Webcam

Last edited:
Re: Finally back in the US, finally got the Vmax on the road, finally took some pictu

Hey Erik,
Glad to hear your back home safe and ready to enjoy your max.
Have fun and keep us updated on your progress.

Re: Finally back in the US, finally got the Vmax on the road, finally took some pictu

Will do, I've got a little planned for it but I just can't find the time. Mon through Fri I'm balls to the wall from 430am to 7pm between school and work, same for Sat with just work and Sundays I ride the Sportsman with friends.

Notice the cup holder. I thought it was the dumbest thing ever and was just waiting to find the time to take it off. Well, on a chilly ride to school one morning I realized I wasn't going to be able to go through Dunkin Donuts drivethrough! Well, I had some electrical tape so I taped down the lid, dropped the coffee into the cup holder and off I went. Best invention ever!
________
Marijuana vaporizers

Last edited:

I don't see the pictures? anyone else?

took 7 months to get the seat? Wow remind me not to go that route!

took 7 months to get the seat? Wow remind me not to go that route!

Yeah, got a different story every time I called. I was pretty damn angry towards the end but then it just showed up one day. Thank God.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:

Is that a cup holder? wtf?

Rest of the bike looks mint as though.

Back