Finally got around to putting up a few pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdk203

Reaction score
I finally got on the computer and decided I had better put up a few pics of the winter progress on the bike. Since deciding to keep it I've started making a few changes. I picked up a new body set from RMsportmax. I ordered and installed a new brake light. I'm halfway finished installing my blinkers into the scoops and I just got a stock seat off of fleabay. All that coupled with a new battery and I'm almost set for the spring. I still need to change the oil and I'd really still like to tear into the carbs because I know the bike just doesn't run quite right. I may try to bleed the brakes and possibly put on some new pads. I just hope I can get a little more time in the saddle than just back and forth to work after having done so much to the bike.

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0129.jpg
    IMAG0129.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 73
Looking good! Love the turnsignals in the scoops. Were they available in amber instead of red?

Wow, that's retro looking.. Like a Mid 50's VMax... It would have eaten anything on the planet back then....

Turn Signals are Way Cool...

agreed! Also RMsportmax site is down I'm interested in the scoop covers with the turn signals. Looks like a nice setup you have there! Great looking vmax!

The signals are from pep boys. They only had red unfortunately. I cut out the scoop inserts my self and inserted them behind the mesh. The tailight is from customdynamics.com and i made the bracket to mount it from aluminum.

Thanks guys. The bikes still rough around the edges but its come a long way since ive owned it. A little more time and money and shell be a real beaut.

The signals are from pep boys. They only had red unfortunately. I cut out the scoop inserts my self and inserted them behind the mesh. The tailight is from customdynamics.com and i made the bracket to mount it from aluminum.

COP RUNNER has three of those tail lights stacked. BRIGHT!

Is the sideways plate legal in NJ?

I love the blinkers in the scoops. Very cool idea.

One hiccup is that the red color on the front of the vehicle is considered illegal (emergency vehicles only). I doubt the po-po will give you any grief but then again, it is New Jersey.

I love the blinkers in the scoops. Very cool idea.

One hiccup is that the red color on the front of the vehicle is considered illegal (emergency vehicles only). I doubt the po-po will give you any grief but then again, it is New Jersey.

I never considered that but if i get hasseled ill get the ambers off fleabay.

Latest posts

Back