Finally.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
My bike has been sitting almost a year now due to travel. Every time I come home for the weekend there's not enough time left after fixing shit around the house and putting out fires to do more than start it, warm it up and listen to it in the garage. Which really sucks cause I just finished the motor shortly before hitting the road hard at work. Probably have a 1000 miles in it if that now.

Yesterday I said screw the honey do work and took about an 80 mile ride.

Holy fuck I can't stop drooling cause I can not close my mouth, I'm still grinning like an idiot while sitting in Las Vegas waiting on a connecting flight.

I forgot how ridiculous that 1539 stroker motor was after all this time.

And thanks again to Sean for hooking me up on an awesome engine build.

Envy you guys that can ride more often for sure.

Kind of in the same boat. My bike has been sitting for 7-8 months due to carb problems. I have tried cleaning them myself 2-3 times and I just can't get it right. As soon as Sean emails me back I am going to send him some money and mail off my carbs to him and get back on the bike.

This story made me smile too Rusty. Thanks for sharing.

2-3 inches of sleet and snow here and a high of around 15 degrees. But when I drove to town for a car part I saw some poor soul out on the main drag riding his crotch rocket - must have been fis only transportation.

Closest I came to my bikes was to check the Runes battery and I also put the finishing touches on the radar/laser detector install on my Max-II.

We have the typical Texas weather. Yesterday about 80 degrees. Today, ice covering the roads. Schools closed tomorrow. Low in the 20's. Never know how to dress except in the summer when it is always hotter than hell...

This story made me smile too Rusty. Thanks for sharing.

2-3 inches of sleet and snow here and a high of around 15 degrees. But when I drove to town for a car part I saw some poor soul out on the main drag riding his crotch rocket - must have been fis only transportation.

Closest I came to my bikes was to check the Runes battery and I also put the finishing touches on the radar/laser detector install on my Max-II.
I'm glad you finally took some time to enjoy your build Rusty, I would really like to see some more video of this bad mo fo!
The radar/ laser detector and motorcycles, you would think with the general speeds we ride more bikes would have them but it is the rare occasion to see one on a motorcycle, at least in these parts anyways. I've sometimes seen them on bikes travelling through on bikes from other regions, but I can't recall one bike in Michigan that I've seen with one.

I'm glad you finally took some time to enjoy your build Rusty, I would really like to see some more video of this bad mo fo!
The radar/ laser detector and motorcycles, you would think with the general speeds we ride more bikes would have them but it is the rare occasion to see one on a motorcycle, at least in these parts anyways. I've sometimes seen them on bikes travelling through on bikes from other regions, but I can't recall one bike in Michigan that I've seen with one.

Most detectors have an output jack for the sound, can run it to helmem t speaker which is a pain in the ass kind of.

Buddy of mine has a Busa that he sent it to a small but "Oh My God" loud buzzer/alarm speaker.

He's been pulled dover several times just driving by a cop who's radar detector was on be
cause the cop heard it and thought the bike theft alarm was going off haha!

Latest posts

Back