Finally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antibodies are not going to save you. Stop believing that.

If you caught covid, say in March, the antibodies aren't going to protect you AT ALL from the Delta variant. What's more, those antibodies will be gone in a matter of a few weeks to a few months. (Nobody knows for sure as there isn't enough data from unvaccinated people.)

That's why there's a flu vaccine each year - because the flu isn't the same. It mutates over and over and over again. The flu you caught two years ago isn't going to be the flu you catch next year.

The same applies to covid. The Delta variant is much stronger and much more contagious than the original strain was. It's NOT the same covid people caught and survived 6 months to a year ago.
The delta variant is NOT "much stronger", it is only more contagious. 5 Things To Know About the Delta Variant

According to the CDC in the last 5 Flu seasons the peak effectiveness of the vaccine was only 48% and it only made it that high once. Flu Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration for Adults and Children
Using the flu vaccine as a comparison only reinforces the notion that we will end up needing annual (or biannual) boosters every year going forward.

But lets talk real numbers...how many in the US have had covid and how many have died from it and then break the deaths down by age and pre-existing conditions. yeah, I couldn't find those numbers either. I wonder why?
If a group has a 99% percent or greater chance of surviving why don't they have a choice on whether or not to get vaccinated? And please don't tell us it's to protect everyone else...if you want protection get the vaccine and enjoy all the benefits thereof.

Looks to me like antibodies matter. Just my opinion though.

Antibodies Protect Against COVID-19 Reinfection

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...atural-immunity-works-after-COVID-19-develops
https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/...ing real-world data,reinfected with the virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

Last edited:
If I could add to this, although I've been trying not to as I'm just making a statement with good intentions.

I picked up Covid about a year and a half ago. I'm lucky as I hold a level of fitness that is probably above 90% of the population of similar age at 60. For instance I played football (soccer) 3/4 times a week to nearly 50, and still cycle.

I was ill for three weeks, having to change the bed 5 times a day due to sweat, even changed the mattress, thought my head would explode with the coughing, had a sore chest, couldn't taste food, I was in agony.

But I am still here....as all you clever people have guessed :) What I can say that the politics of this Covid problem I do not listen to as I have little time for governments and reporters and believe they work with each other at times, when they feel like it, and will tell you anything that they feel like at the time, and take no blame if it all goes tits-up.

I can honestly say, you do not want this thing in your body. I'm not the most feeling of people but I said to my wife at the time she must stay away from me. I've had the two jags and keep saying to my wife that we must be carefull and try not to get it, and if it means getting jags that we both do not trust we just have to do it, especially if we want to protect the daughters, one of whom is anti-vax (that's her choice and we do not get onto her too much), but we do as much as we can and that is it.

I think that we should be adopting previous ancient methods such as Egypt where if history was proven to be deliberately distorted then you were put to death, that way everyone could at least believe what they see and read during a crisis such as this, but sadly the lies and distortions from our governments and reporters sway people in many directions. What do they expect.

Anyway try whatever way not to get it or pass it on, because for me it was damn painfull.
So you have the antibodies now and feel good?? Were you tested for the antibodies?
Glad you pulled thru it OK !!!

So you have the antibodies now and feel good?? Were you tested for the antibodies?
Glad you pulled thru it OK !!!
Thanks allot, appreciated.

At the time I got it whilst working in the south of England it was just hitting the country hard. The tests were basic, but positive.

I got the last of two jags about 3 months ago (six weeks apart I think), but the last 3 weeks I'm getting tests and it looks like long Covid. I was born with ants in my pants and do not sit around doing nothing easily, but I've been falling asleep about 3 times a day, strange but over 5 minutes I get drained and go to sleep for half an hour. There are a few other things but I'll not go into it.

So all I can say is try your hardest not to get it as I'm fairly fit, but it got me badly on round 1, and now it's getting me in a differnt way for round 2. To add; I never contracted it again, it's whats already in my body having a go at me again.

No matter the talk, I like numbers better.

7,900,000,000(or so) people on earth.
214,000,000 positive infections(Includes reinfections)
4,470,000 deaths.

Percentage calculator:

7.9 billion to 214 million infected: 2.7%
7.9 billion to 4.47 million dead: 0.05%

Now people like to use sampling as to make their point.....You cant just use a small collective and say....see, its THIS scary. Kinda like a road that sees 50000 cars a day and sees 10 wrecks a day of which 5 people per day die on it. You do not have a 50% chance of dying on that road. You actually have a 0.01% chance.

Now...to move on past that.....New Mexico....We were told we would open completely if we reached 70% full vaccination rate. Whether you believe the government or not is not the topic. I am using the numbers here. July 2, 2021 New Mexico allegedly reached this 70% threshold. August 20, 2021 we now have limited capacity businesses again, mask mandates and I am hearing talk of restricted movement again(which has not yet happened). 6 weeks of "normal" now back to controlling of the people.

New Mexico population is roughly 2,100,000 people. 70% vaccination rate means 1,470,000 people are taken care of. In New Mexico, children 12 and under are exempt from receiving this vaccine. So...what does that look like for New Mexico?

New Mexico population by age....

Under 5 years 130,628 7.2%

5 to 9 years 141,171 7.8%

10 to 14 years 147,309 8.1%

419,108 people(give or take) ineligible for the vaccine.

1,470,000 vaccinated people with approximately 419,000 ineligible people means close to 1.9 million people. Approximately 10% of New Mexico(200,000 or so) is evidently grinding this state to a halt, clogging up hospitals(as nurses strike to protest the vaccine mandate) and causing a "surge" in reinfection and death rates. No where in the news "YET" is saying these sources are coming from children which have been forced back to remote learning again. The state also evidently has a problem with workers being vaccinated and are urging all businesses to be 70% compliant which doesnt make sense as if roughly 90% of the population is either not able to work, not working, or vaccinated, means this is already in compliance by huge margins. I have the unemployment numbers of the current 7.9% of people out of the work force and it makes up 74,780 people(July 2021) a change of 988 people over the previous month.

My numbers are best approximates. World population numbers keep climbing so I cant accurately state that. Same with infections and deaths. I know the New Mexico children by age incorporates up to 14 years old. That might skew the numbers a bit, but I dont think a couple 10s of thousands would change the numbers in a manner that would say anything really different.

My final thought as to the resurgence of this is well duh. You are getting infected to build anti-bodies. So, you will test positive. I have no idea why people dont know this. The fact that fully vaccinated people are dying from this in relatively larger numbers compared to other vaccines should give pause and make people question....are you really being injected with what they say you are being injected with? Maybe they are giving some of you the "real" vaccine. And maybe something else to others. 23 people in Norway who died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine would like to know. 17 fully vaccinated people(mix of the 3 vaccines) have died within the last month due to COVID in the state of Nebraska.

The Food and Drug Administration has moved from an entirely taxpayer-funded entity to one increasingly funded by user fees paid by manufacturers that are being regulated. Today, close to 45% of its budget comes from these user fees that companies pay when they apply for approval of a medical device or drug. This is almost like the police doing something wrong and investigating themselves to see if there was something wrong. And any company that wants no liability from the product they sell is the #1 reason to run away. Even gun companies that make defective guns can get sued. A big pharm company that paid to push this through should make anyone with a functioning brain cell ask why. There was no proper testing.

I have little time for governments and reporters and believe they work with each other at times, when they feel like it, and will tell you anything that they feel like at the time, and take no blame if it all goes tits-up.
I've had a VERY serious problem with that all along, especially when it comes to the CDC.

They keep saying "trust the science" but it is painfully obvious the CDC has been used as a puppet all along. It's disgusting, really.

The lady Biden put in charge of the CDC, Dr. Walensky, is in my opinion, nothing more than a mouthpiece that says what she's told to say. I mean, think about it:

She comes out and says that vaccinated people are free to roam the globe without masks when this country at the time wasn't even 40% vaccinated and variants were beginning to show up in India. Exactly three days later she comes out and says "I am terrified by this data" but doesn't reinstate any cautions at all.

Then, months later as Delta took hold, Pfizer comes out and says that they're seeing some loss of efficacy (about 5 to 8%) in their vaccine after 8 months time and that they recommended a booster shot.

Walensky comes out and says no. Then, of course, as other vaccine makers start reporting the same thing she back tracks and changes her story.

That woman is simply worthless. She flip flops her position more than anybody does and the funny part is it seems to coincide with whatever news story CNN breaks at the time.

Even now the CDC is sending out mixed signals on guidance both in boosters, masks, social distancing...pretty much everything. It's a damned mess.

The delta variant is NOT "much stronger", it is only more contagious. 5 Things To Know About the Delta Variant
From your link:

Early information about the severity of Delta included a study from Scotland that showed the Delta variant was about twice as likely as Alpha to result in hospitalization in unvaccinated individuals.

So, yeah. Early signs are it's DOUBLE the strength.

I have plenty I can post later on this it is not fully approved if you read thru the documents it is still basically an EUA the studies will not be finished for a couple years. All In all do what makes you happy you want the shot get it by all means. If you want to wear a mask do it ! But do not chastise any one else about there choice period ! And anyone who thinks thus should be mandatory please move to a communist country !!!! A certain group has preached my body my choice for years but seem to be pushing otherwise now with is bullshit! If it was a 100 % safe then vaccine makers and government would have some liability to adverse reactions and deaths

Last edited:
From your link:

Early information about the severity of Delta included a study from Scotland that showed the Delta variant was about twice as likely as Alpha to result in hospitalization in unvaccinated individuals.

So, yeah. Early signs are it's DOUBLE the strength.

So yeah........ other data has shown NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERNCE. Interesting you didn't include/post the full Paragraph. Just like what governments are doing I suppose. They only post the "science" that agrees with what they want us to believe.

I posted the full paragraph below so folks can see it for themselves.

" One important question is whether the Delta strain will make you sicker than the original virus. But many scientists say they don’t know yet. Early information about the severity of Delta included a study from Scotland that showed the Delta variant was about twice as likely as Alpha to result in hospitalization in unvaccinated individuals, but other data has shown no significant difference. "

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/viruses-can-help-us-as-well-as-harm-us/
It seems if you look hard enough you can find what you are looking for. How does that expression go? Knock on the devils door enough times, he will answer.

Also, there was a study done in the UK where people going to the hospital for non COVID issues were being tested for COVID without their consent. I tried to look for that link but appears that the tech overlords dont want that info out as some of those sites were 404'ed.

Lastly....so what people are getting infected. Thats ALL the news is talking about. Not the deaths like they were a year ago. See first part of my comment. Humans are an infected animal. Disease will get us all in the end. No ones time here is guaranteed. Though with the attitude of most, it seems like now that they are here....no less than 100 years old is acceptable and they are owed this time. Life isnt fair. Some live. All die.

Here is the bottom line period and I have no problems calling you an idiot if you believe any different ! If it is completely safe the vaccine manufacturers and the government would not be exempt from lawsuits period no if ands or buts about it !!!! I also have another friend recently paralyzed from this crap ! More people have died from this vaccine than any vaccine in history funny how almost all the facts are being hidden.

USA population: 328,200,000
Number of all deaths in the US in 2019: 2,854,838
Number of COVID related deaths in the US so far: 633,000
Roughly 2.8 million Americans die each year

Current number of people on earth 7.9 Billion 7,900,000,000
Number of deaths each year worldwide: 56,000,000
Number of COVID related deaths worldwide: 4.47 Million 4,470,000

I'll present an alternate view of this issue. Natural Selection (Survival of the Fittest) The weak and compromised will not likely survive. With COVID, it isn’t easy to know who are the fittest individuals. It isn’t necessarily the youngest, strongest or most athletic individuals who are guaranteed to survive this coronavirus. The fittest are those with the “right” immune response who can clear the infection rapidly without mounting excessive inflammation, which can be deadly.

COVID will not disappear, it will reoccur just like all the other Corona viruses.
Those that die from COVID usually have one or more co-morbidities and are now removed from the population.

Those that have the vaccine can still contract COVID and can still spread it.

Those that do not have the vaccine have a higher chance of requiring hospitalization and can spread it.

All vaccines have side effects. Look at the VAERS reporting data for vaccine side effects. (It is stated that VAERS only captures one percent of the adverse reactions) CDC acknowledges 6,000 deaths from the COVID vaccines. This is a very small number when compared to the total millions of vaccinations given out. That is just the deaths from the vaccine. There are dozens of other reported side effects. Russian Roulette anyone?

Little to no early medical action is being taken for someone with a positive COVID test. This is unique because doctors will usually spring into action for most other treatable disorders....why is this?

Infection numbers are not as important as the actual number of COVID deaths and COVID related deaths.

What is the average survival rate? Is it around 99 percent?

If you take the vaccine and have side effects or die, you took your chance.
If you refuse the vaccine and contract COVID, you took your chance and caught it. But don't go to the hospital begging for care.

COVID is culling the population. Depending on where your views lie, this could be a bad thing in the view of the loss of life and loved ones, or it could be viewed as a way to reduce the population and a part of the life-death cycle.

Here is a prediction by George Carlin on a potential defense against humans by the planet:

I scribbled this up without hard research, so feel free to punch holes in any of this.

Why are we not treating infected people before they need to be hospitalized? Have a look at Dr. McCullogh's testimony:

Last edited:
More people have died from this vaccine than any vaccine in history funny how almost all the facts are being hidden.
Another interesting comment.

I don't have the figures to hand so not going to dispute that.... is somewhat out of context.

But let's compare the flu vaccine, which is kinda similar.

Over here this is quite a recent thing in that since 5-10 years ago or so it is being offered to the older folks, over 60? and to those with health conditions.

The covid is offered to over 16s and those with health conditions.

I would guess that is about 5x as many people so even if the fatality rate is 2x higher for the flu vaccine, then more deaths occur from the covid simply because more had it.

I still believe the benefits far out way the side effects.

I'll present an alternate view of this issue. Natural Selection (Survival of the Fittest) The weak and compromised will not likely survive. With COVID, it isn’t easy to know who are the fittest individuals. It isn’t necessarily the youngest, strongest or most athletic individuals who are guaranteed to survive this coronavirus. The fittest are those with the “right” immune response who can clear the infection rapidly without mounting excessive inflammation, which can be deadly.
I have a certain amount of belief in what you are saying also, and put a short post in a thread here a few weeks ago that the population could end up like zombies, and Z Nation may become more of a reality. It was only half a joke.

In my view who knows what the answer is with vaccine or no vaccine, the present situation is so poor with allot of people dying, left with long term ailments, fake reporting, vast untruths from politicians, politicians unashamedly making a few million from the public purse, and so on. This whole scenario is disgusting and stinks of money first all down the line from top to nearly the bottom.

My wife and I now say farewell to each other instead of good-night (just incase). :(

USA population: 328,200,000
Number of all deaths in the US in 2019: 2,854,838
Number of COVID related deaths in the US so far: 633,000
Roughly 2.8 million Americans die each year

Covid 19 is the third highest cause of all of those deaths second only to heart disease ( 1 ) and cancer ( 2 ).

Other causes of death beneath covid 19 in no particular order:
  • guns
  • car accidents
  • animal attacks
  • plane crashes
  • stroke
  • diabetes
  • influenza / Pneumonia
So, yeah. Go ahead and roll the dice if you want. But don't say you were never warned.

Got something I saw yesterday, I'll pass on to you guys.
I have a certain amount of belief in what you are saying also, and put a short post in a thread here a few weeks ago that the population could end up like zombies, and Z Nation may become more of a reality. It was only half a joke.

In my view who knows what the answer is with vaccine or no vaccine, the present situation is so poor with allot of people dying, left with long term ailments, fake reporting, vast untruths from politicians, politicians unashamedly making a few million from the public purse, and so on. This whole scenario is disgusting and stinks of money first all down the line from top to nearly the bottom.

My wife and I now say farewell to each other instead of good-night (just incase). :(
As you mention 'Stinks Of Money', reminds me of something I saw on my other thread. I got my vaccine as one of the first also, but this article is still interesting to read. Was for me anyway... :)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/94OEMQT31gp2/

I am positive I had a bad case of it in January 2020 before they were pushing it. I felt almost exactly like I did the year before when I had pneumonia but it took a lot longer for my lungs to feel better. All I was told was I did not have the flu,bronchitis or pneumonia that there was a strange virus going around so who knows. With that said I still can't go around living scared though ! And will take my chances . I am not telling anyone not to get the shot or not to wear a mask by all means if it makes you feel better Do It ! Just do not chastise over people for what they want to do ! My wife wanted it and that was her choice and she respects me for my choice same with the mask. For now it is still a free world.

Latest posts

Back