Finally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medic let us know what your investigation shows . I'd guess there is a few people on here that would like to hear of your findings , i know this is a Vmax site not a political page but inquiring mind want to know ! Personally i've never seen the government push so hard for a vaccine that was not even FDA approved.

Personally i've never seen the government push so hard for a vaccine that was not even FDA approved.
That's because nobody was alive back in 1918 and the Spanish Flu hit and EVERYBODY was MADE to get vaccinated to prevent massive deaths.

People don't realize or simply don't care that 633,000 Americans have already died from covid with another 1,300 dying each day and climbing.

Covid has killed more people than the United States has lost in every war it has ever fought COMBINED sans the Civil War, and for that matter we've had more deaths from Covid in 18 months than we had in 4 years of Civil War.

Covid has crashed the economy once already, shut down the nation and the globe once already and is threatening to do both yet again.

Our hospitals are overrun yet again. There are no ventilators left in 6 states again. Nurses and doctors are quitting due to burnout again.

But for some odd reason, nobody can figure out why the government is trying so hard to get people vaccinated. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you talk to anyone in the "know" (hospital and med folks) they will tell you the numbers are very skewed. For example, you are beheaded in a horrific accident and are COVID positive it is a COVID death. I have gotten this word of mouth from several folks but nothing documented (not surprised) we'll have to wait and hear from our resident med authority if this is true or not.

If you talk to anyone in the "know" (hospital and med folks) they will tell you the numbers are very skewed. For example, you are beheaded in a horrific accident and are COVID positive it is a COVID death. I have gotten this word of mouth from several folks but nothing documented (not surprised) we'll have to wait and hear from our resident med authority if this is true or not.
Dead true I don't need to wait and here it from someone else !!!. I know tons of people in the medical profession and all have told me the same ! I even know if a couple nurses that were told to shut up about how they were marking deaths if they wanted to keep there job.

I even know if a couple nurses that were told to shut up about how they were marking deaths if they wanted to keep there job.
Funny, because the only DOCUMENTED case so far is one medical examiner that falsely changed the cause of death from covid to something else so that the family wouldn't be ridiculed.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article253147128.html
The only discrepancies in deaths from Covid come from difference of opinion. Example: an overweight, diabetic man goes to the hospital and tests positive for covid. His condition worsens and he dies of renal (kidney) failure.

The attending can say he died of renal failure. He could also say he died of covid because had he not caught covid odds are he would have lived much longer.

But you can't explain that to people because a conspiracy is much easier. You just talk crap, you don't have to prove anything and you don't have to post any facts at all.

That's why right now we have people dropping dead hand over fist in hospitals. That's why all the emergency rooms are jammed up, all the ICU beds are taken, hospitals are OUT OF OXYGEN.

Because it's not really covid because some guy told a guy that told a girl that knew a dude that dated a chick that saw a doctor that said something along those lines.

:rolleyes:

You can think whatever you want . I am getting info from personal friends that have no reason to lie about it not shit off the Webb. I also have 4 personal friends that died from heart failure and cancer that were marked as covid.

Last edited:
I also have 4 personal friends that died from heart failure and cancer that were marked as covid.
I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Again, it depends on the doctor or examiner at the time and the circumstances. Covid is a vicious thing. It's not the virus that actually kills you, it's your bodies response to it.

Sick people, those with underlying conditions, have been stated as the most vulnerable to it since day one. Yes, your friend with cancer probably would have died of cancer at some point anyway, but I'm certain that having covid didn't help. That's why it may have been listed as the cause of death in that it accelerated the death itself.

If you're in the middle of having a heart attack and someone shoots you dead it's still murder. The fact that you were going to die anyway is moot.

And my wife's lifelong friend is a Ph.D. and works at the University Hospital at Boston College. She sees a lot of the same misinformation making the rounds, especially among those who have underlying conditions.

People simply want to believe what they want to believe. Add to that you have an entire movement of anti-mask, anti-vaccine nurses and batshit crazy doctors that are pushing horse de-wormer as actual treatments for covid and you're going to have a great deal of misinformation out there.

But there is no great conspiracy. There never was. At worst, it's difference of opinion.

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Again, it depends on the doctor or examiner at the time and the circumstances. Covid is a vicious thing. It's not the virus that actually kills you, it's your bodies response to it.

Sick people, those with underlying conditions, have been stated as the most vulnerable to it since day one. Yes, your friend with cancer probably would have died of cancer at some point anyway, but I'm certain that having covid didn't help. That's why it may have been listed as the cause of death in that it accelerated the death itself.

If you're in the middle of having a heart attack and someone shoots you dead it's still murder. The fact that you were going to die anyway is moot.

And my wife's lifelong friend is a Ph.D. and works at the University Hospital at Boston College. She sees a lot of the same misinformation making the rounds, especially among those who have underlying conditions.

People simply want to believe what they want to believe. Add to that you have an entire movement of anti-mask, anti-vaccine nurses and batshit crazy doctors that are pushing horse de-wormer as actual treatments for covid and you're going to have a great deal of misinformation out there.

But there is no great conspiracy. There never was. At worst, it's difference of opinion.
Check this out. Saw it this morning:

I work in a Kansas City emergency room. I know who’s to blame for COVID frustration
I work in a Kansas City emergency room. I know who’s to blame for COVID frustration

It makes a valid point.

But a lot of the problem is also opinion and denial as I've said before. It was the exact same way back when AIDS was running rampant back in the late 80's and 90's.

People didn't want their deaths to be associated with AIDS because of the stigma that went with it. The person would die of pneumonia brought on by AIDS but they would get the doctor or examiner to just put pneumonia. It was "better" for them that way.

That is still done to this day and is also being done a lot with covid deaths. Nobody wants to be associated as "this" or "that" when it comes to covid, so any time anybody dies of it but the underlying cause is kidney failure or respiratory failure or cardiac arrest or whatever it is, they refuse to associate any of it with covid and then of course launch into conspiracy theories when anybody questions it.

Belief is a powerful thing. It's why roughly 30% of this nation still thinks the election was rigged. It's why people believe in ghosts, UFO's, ESP, the third man on the grassy knoll, what-have-you.

Covid is no different.

I believe that information is key to what we think and believe.
True.

But it depends on where you're getting that information. The classic example is Fox News. Their people (Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, etc.) have preached anti-vaccine since day one and many of their viewers believe that and act accordingly.

The fact that Fox News itself requires all of its employees to be vaccinated and to wear masks in the building completely escapes them.

In fact, it's so bad now that Trump himself got booed the other day for asking people to get vaccinated.

On the other hand, you have CNN posting an article about the 17 year old girl that Matt Gaetz allegedly "trafficked", which is a federal offense, was cooperating with authorities.

It wasn't true. At all. They had to post a retraction (on the very bottom, in very small type of course).

But to this day you have people all over Twitter saying, "Why isn't Matt Gaetz in jail?! He's a sex trafficker!!"

All of us are stuck in between all of that, so it's no small wonder we're all struggling to come to grips with what is real, what is not and navigating through it all without coming to blows.

I am seeing something in this thread that gives me hope. I am seeing in the dialog (and the linked Kansas City story) the beginnings of resolution and, perhaps, temperance and understanding.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Well, except for the frogs.

Latest posts

Back