Finished another CNC custom wide triple tree

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Well i just done another wide triple tree set for a friend in the US, fits up to a 180 front tire. Sanded finish for painting... I'll post the pics of the bike when it gets installed. Most of you know the bike. It will be in Sturgis...
I can take orders on these or whatever CNC job even if its not drawn. Drawing and fabricating can be provided from scratch or a simple sketch. I do this as a hobby and i can offer prices way below specialty brands with the possibility for full customization of the parts as per clients specs... Hope you like it. This triple setup is a variation from the one i made for my bike Yeti, 7075T651 alloy, high strength nickel chromium steel stem and stainless bolts and nuts. Check my Bikes pics... Cheers

Fred

08072011510.jpg

08072011512.jpg

08072011513.jpg

08072011514.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Fred! Also a awesome offer for anyone getting the itch for a sweet billet front end!:punk:

Thanks mate

I think that the design got fairly simple and clean. No extra features and especially not having to dig out the mosquitoes from the bolts up front LOL... This design can feature handlebar or clip-ons. This one will keep the raisers with handlebar and will make the bike whole and upgrade and match the rear end a bit more...

Hi mate

I share my time between Porto and Lisbon. Mostly Lisbon on weekdays and Porto on the weekends.

Fred

dude thats a sweet job, are you just making those for yourself for fun?

dude thats a sweet job, are you just making those for yourself for fun?

i started by making parts for myself but then some people started asking about the parts and i started making some for friends and these you see went to US for a friend there. He owns the mammoth vmax. You probably already seen pictures of her around the web...

Nice to meet you Fred I am about 7hours from you dude. Like the yokes very nice.You do some lathe or milling.

from Gibraltar.

Trevor

Yeah you are just around the corner... Thank you for the compliment. All of the work done on Yeti was planned and drawn by me and of course the job was done on CNC machinery. I didn't want to buy aftermarket because i wanted to do something different and took me a while to engineer everything but i think that overall it turned out very nice... I wasn't expecting so much interest on this but i've been making some stuff that people ask me once and then. Glad to meet you as well Trevor. Cheers

Fred

This was staff that I put on dudes.

Attachments

• 2010_06130118.jpg
    2010_06130118.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 2010_1004bike0031.jpg
    2010_1004bike0031.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 2011_03240106.jpg
    2011_03240106.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 102
  • P1000189.jpg
    P1000189.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 87
  • P1000190.jpg
    P1000190.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 80
Nice setup from the Wizards. I love thier pulsoids, I'm going to switch over to them over the winter break, and you just can't say enough about Steve's handy work. I have it in my mindset, a 300 out back and a 160 up front for a graduation present to myself.

Beautiful work. I went to Azores a few yerd ago and loved it. My family and my wife's family is from there. Can't wait go go back.
Proud to be portugese !!!!!!

Nice job Fred
Mark Massa

Hi Mark

Thank you for your kind words... Were you with the USAF? I go to Terceira every couple months to Lajes AB. Have a good one.

Fred

This was staff that I put on dudes.

Thats Steve's stuff... Drag wheels and his triples. I don't like to talk bad but i do not like that outside griping setup on the triples. Lots of money spent on there Trevor... Cheers

Fred

Nice setup from the Wizards. I love thier pulsoids, I'm going to switch over to them over the winter break, and you just can't say enough about Steve's handy work. I have it in my mindset, a 300 out back and a 160 up front for a graduation present to myself.

Exactly my wheel setup on Yeti. im thinking of a new project and might be selling mine next fall... Both wheels and swingarm, the whole stuff... Need to see if this goes through...

Yep a bit of money spend there . First time I saw it I could not sleep for days guys yep. Some over time. Wife had to wait on the new kitchen.

Any pic's of your vmax Fred.

KJShover .330 at rear 160 front.
Yep the Wizard of nos two 20oz bottles each side.

Pleased to meet you KJShover
Trevor

Latest posts

Back