Firefly runnin his mouth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
"Don't say to rick, he has ape hangers on his max & soft leather saddle bags, they should make him the president of VMOA instead of the guy that spent $50.000 on his max till his wife kicked him out & sued his ass. "

creativerehab

Not the kind of talk i expect from a fellow vmax brother.

Why don't you try keeping other peoples personal buisness from coming out of your mouth.

Last edited:
And now for tonight's episode of VMOA Drama Theater 3000....

:th_favorites24:

Yep he can be a a$$, he was here for a while but has moved on, probably back to the Yahoo groups. His critical opinions on other peoples business and how they mod their bikes is typical behavior for him.
He was strangely helpful in his last short visit here, not the norm for him IMO.

confused24.gif
I'm missing something too. Is this fall-out from another site?

"Don't say to rick, he has ape hangers on his max & soft leather saddle bags, they should make him the president of VMOA instead of the guy that spent $50.000 on his max till his wife kicked him out & sued his ass. "

creativerehab

Why don't you try keeping other peoples personal buisness from coming out of your mouth, you piece of shit....

1. He's not a brother, he's a bother.
2. He's been kicked off other sites for being argumentative and rude ( and a lot of other adjectives ) .
3. He is a oxygen waster .

creativerehab

Why don't you try keeping other peoples personal buisness from coming out of your mouth, you piece of shit....
LOL, just because someone has the same motorcycle as I or you do, doesn't make them obligated to be your friend. I, personally, think its awesome when I meet or speak to another VMax owner, but I expect nothing from them. Some people are assholes, some people aren't, its just how it is.

Just wondering of the purpose of opening a thread just for blaming a guy.
It makes it no difference except adding another layer of bad mouthing...
A PM to the concerned members will have been more constructive I think.

+1 one of the reasons i enjoy the VMF is the lack of drama and opinionated assholes:biglaugh:.

just wondering of the purpose of opening a thread just for blaming a guy.
A pm to the concerned members will have been more constructive i think.

Ok, I get it. I was on the VMOA Tech list just now. It's hard to keep up with that guy, he has three screen names. His personal attacks on members and bad mouthing of the Vmax are pissing off the masses. Nothing new there. Like Brian said, he appeared to turn over a new leaf, but his recent
blahblah2.gif
is over the top again.

Steve-o

Last edited:

The purpose of this thread is to not be fooled by a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I don't blame him, I pasted his quote, those are his words.

I think we should all be concerned when one of our own members uses data obtained here to kick us when were down, and make a joke of it on another forum.

+1 one of the reasons i enjoy the VMF is the lack of drama and opinionated assholes:biglaugh:.

This is the Burn out pit- Anything goes forum, NSFW post should go here.
This is where drama goes to be ignored.

:bang head::bang head::bang head: Right, this is the Burn Out Pit... Point Being?
I'm still a VMOA Member....

This is the place for this sort of post IMO. It is good to be aware of the goings on elseware (Yahoo groups) when it concerns a friend, fellow VMOA member, VMF member and owner of one bad ass Vmax.
Firefly(aka Creativehab on Yahoo groups) is well known for his slanderous jabs at most everyone he comes across on the web forums. Sure, he can come across as a informed and innovative Vmax owner, thus my surprise of his recent conduct on VMF. But, I have witnessed his erratic behavior on a couple of the Yahoo groups before and it is part of the reason I do not go on those forums any longer.

I just think this thread is useless... Ibrahim may have a hard to handle personality but he has been helpful in the past (gave me and the forum some info that i appreciate and i cheer him for that). He might just had a bad moment with that speech. I see no reason to talk that way here. I don't care about what he says on other places. So far and for the time im being here he never had any bad attitudes in VMF so i think this thread is useless.
Everyone remembers Mr B No V or Nobody or whatever and thats a way different issue. I think that people should be bashed here only if they fuck up here. Whatever they do on other places that does not affect us should just pass by...

Just for sh!ts and grins I looked up NOBODY and firefly on the membership list.

Couldn't fine either of them?? Have they been removed???
When I was a contributer on WWW.bigbikeworld.com some jerk from across the pond really had it out of me. Don't know why?? Anyway---- he was banned from the site.

When Mr. Fly returned here, I was amazed at his much changed demenor. He seemed a bit " difficult" a few years ago.

So are they GONE?????

I just think this thread is useless... Ibrahim may have a hard to handle personality but he has been helpful in the past (gave me and the forum some info that i appreciate and i cheer him for that). He might just had a bad moment with that speech. I see no reason to talk that way here. I don't care about what he says on other places. So far and for the time im being here he never had any bad attitudes in VMF so i think this thread is useless.
Everyone remembers Mr B No V or Nobody or whatever and thats a way different issue. I think that people should be bashed here only if they fuck up here. Whatever they do on other places that does not affect us should just pass by...

Regarding your personmal experiences with him, I can see why you feel that way.
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone.

He just removed himself from the vmoatech yahoo site. ( Before he was to be banned I think , as he only had 1 supporter among all those who voiced an opinion ) .

Really the only "troll" I remember here (as in sicne 2009 when I joined) was "nobody", who I think got das boot.

Which for an internet forum is beyond rare. Usually every forum has it's collection of people with nothing better to do than log on and stir shit up.

Latest posts

Back