first post, no question...lol

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick_in_IN

Reaction score
I wanted to say hello and attempt to open a rapport' with other hoosier vmax riders, I am in west central Indiana, Mine is a kitted 88 full polished everything, and probably the cleanest 88 to be found this side of a time machine lol. I have found some great tips here and do hope to stick around a while.

thanks for the welcomes.... and kudus on my max, I have a huge ammount of time in it and am very proud of it.

Nice looking stocker indeed. I will say it's FAR from fully polished everything lol. You'll see other members bikes that went far far more. Only thing I haven't seen in a really long time was a polished engine case set. I've not tried to chrome one yet and the cost would be astronomical!

Sean

Nice looking Vmax and your hard works shows! Welcome to VMF, home of the Vmax!
I would join the VMOA (Free - go to www.vmoa.net to register) then you'll have access to a specific list of memebers in your area. Then, get in touch with Terri Colburn (Great Lakes Regional Director - VMOA) so she can put you on the list for ride notifications/ meets. From what I can tell you have a active VMOA group in Indiana that interacts with the surrounding states quite a bit.

Nice bike clean, I like the foot pegs on the crash bar.

Sharp looking bike, welcome! Since you seem to enjoy polishing and cleaning your bike so much let me know when I can drop mine off for the same treatment :-D

Nice looking stocker indeed. I will say it's FAR from fully polished everything lol. You'll see other members bikes that went far far more. Only thing I haven't seen in a really long time was a polished engine case set. I've not tried to chrome one yet and the cost would be astronomical!

Sean

yea I can feel ya, but after removing the paint from the scoops and side covers as well as cleaning the egine dureing the upgrade, I am very pleased

Sharp looking bike, welcome! Since you seem to enjoy polishing and cleaning your bike so much let me know when I can drop mine off for the same treatment :-D

:rofl_200:
Hell, I'll send you a plane ticket to come do mine; you can brag about the time you went all the way to Alaska and you didn't even get to go fishin'...

LOL, when you get done polishing let me know and we'll help you start putting chrome parts on there! A lot easier to keep clean lol.

Latest posts

Back