First real ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsmax85

marsmax1985 vmoa #5666
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally was able to take my new to me my 2009 vmax for real ride of 30 hand numbing miles . I really need to stretch my legs more or find a taller seat I'm riding sitting on hump cause my legs won't bend right . Besides the cold numb fingers what a ride . We have more snow and ice on the way probably gonna be another 2 to 3 weeks before I'll be able to ride her again ... :biglaugh:

I ve been wanting to take my ZX out really bad and almost did the other day when it was 35 degrees out. But the back of my shop is all ice still. I power slide my truck through the lot every morning. I am not going to do that on my ZX lol.

I am jealous!!! Be safe in the cold weather the cement isn't warm and cold cement is slick cement.

Todd

I hear you on ice .. I was taking it nice and easy around some twisties and letting eat little more on the straights you know to blow out some cobwebs .. I'm jealous of your trip and wish you safe travels ..

Back