First Set of 430 Progressive Rears

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I would post pics of the first set of 430 progressives (11.5"). I think they will be a great shock. I need to get the exhaust adapters coated up and mufflers on then will take them for a ride.

I think they will be a great addition to our product line.

Sean Morley

Attachments

• Progressive 430's.jpg
    Progressive 430's.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 92
What is special about the 430s as compared to the others??? Read up on them on the website, didnt seem all that much to them. Look nice though and I am sure they handle better than stock

Now that is a much better improvement in looks for a shock. Why should all the HD's get all the attention when it comes to these types of add on's.

Nothing particularly special about the 430's other then better looks then the 412's with tool free adjustability. The 440's are still a better shock but more money.

Sean

Sean,
I like the looks of the 430. I asked Progressive over a year ago if they had a 430 to fit the Vmax. They said "nope" but would look at the application if demand warranted. I guess they changed their mind....or did you simply "make it work!"
:punk:
Dale #2592

They finally broke down and made a setup. Looking at a retail of $500 with the selling price from me of $375 plus $25 shipping.

Sean

Just put on a set of 440's a couple months back ....I would have bought the 430s from you!:bang head:

Dale

is stock height 12" so these do a .5" drop in the rear?

We can get shorter and many sizes in 1/2" intervals. That's as black as they get.

I do sell all the versions available (including an air shock).

Sean

yea... i always liked the dropped front end, raised rear end look.. almost like a sportbike stance.. just curious if its doable with longer shocks in the rear and shorter ones up front when the time comes?

I'm not sure how long they can go but there is 13" at a minimum.

Sean

Back