first sighting H-D Live Wire

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I was on the street and was in-traffic next-to a Live Wire. It was stop & go, so no ability to see it scoot or stop. It's very distinctive, I thought that's what it was when I saw it from the left rear, and then passed it. It didn't look bad.

I was on my way to mail a money order to a member for parts, so the time close to it was fleeting, and this is the only pic I got.

Harley-Davidson Live Wire-Miami.jpg

Yeah, I'm an IC guy, I like pistons and fuel. The electric vehicles keep improving.

I have not researched it yet but someone told me they already sold the rights to it.
If you're talking about the "sound" of a Harley Davidson, yes. They sold it about 10 years ago to Polaris, who instantly put it on their newly acquired Indian motorcycle brand.

If you're talking about the "sound" of a Harley Davidson, yes. They sold it about 10 years ago to Polaris, who instantly put it on their newly acquired Indian motorcycle brand.
No I am talking about the Electric Livewire . I heard they sold the rights to it & someone else would be producing it under a different name. I have not researched it yet so I do not know if it is true.

Back